Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

:laugh:
My writing wont be that good xD I am gonna try and correct everything myself, like FJ used to do xD

Discussing some ideas with FJ now, about F&I (Since he is still a part of the team) and we have some great ideas for the next parts =D

Last edited:
If you haven't already, could you please read my update to MK:HS. Give me tips and what not to help me improve next time I write :)

Page 23, Post 453 ;)

Sorry for people who like my story, I've been so busy last week researching Economics/Ron Paul I didn't write crap, then the week before that I spent the weekend with my friend who's moving to Seattle.

Sorry for people who like my story, I've been so busy last week researching Economics/Ron Paul I didn't write crap, then the week before that I spent the weekend with my friend who's moving to Seattle.

I Feel ya right now i returned from life drawing and i gotta say my hands are to sore to do any kind of extended typing (along with my eyes since it was a nude male model i was drawing) so nothing has happened in my story even tough im near the end of this chapter im workin to try and get this done at the end of the week.. ah well i guess i can give out a few cryptic hints to keep ya company.

1. a lime facing off against a matador

2.a thug who became a hero teams up with a hero who became a thug

3.a demon will turn the tide of the war in the most unexpected way

see if you can figure those out ;)

Wow this is great news guys! byrd with his epic future tales, mkdaz's return,toxic with MEP:pM, wraith with pitch black, yung, vital, liukang and havok with MKHS and shirayuki with rad crossovers. This fan fiction section is about to reach a new level of epicness.:gr_devil::gr_devil:

Fixed. Anyway, since I really haven't posted at all in this thread, I'll just comment on some of the questions and other things in this thread in the past:

For inspiration, I usually just write what I'd like to happen. For example, with "Kombat in Zaibatsu", I always thought about what would happen if Mortal Kombat and Tekken had a crossover. Since this was and still is unlikely to happen, it makes me feel a bit better about it.

I also have a tendency to not finish things, such as the previously mentioned "Kombat in Zaibatsu", along with several other video game related projects. This is mostly for the same reason as Jade. I have a bunch of ideas, but I can't seem to get them down onto paper, and the ideas slowly fade away.