Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

I need to finish the next chapter of my Lee fic, i've been busy and doing other things in my free time lately.

Send us a link to fanfiction.net please :D

It's not done yet. The editing is pretty much all done, but my beta recommended that I get a couple other opinions before posting, and I'm still waiting on permission to use a certain piece as cover art. Have to say though... Never expected my innocent little TwiLuna shipfic to go in THAT direction XD

That, my friend, is why you use google documents. Do you know how convenient it is to have all your writing stored and backed up online, easy to share with whomever you might desire?

Dude, lol my USB was like my vault.

I can't even remember how much erotica I wrote, and I have one that's delayed, for someone.

It's like the Duke Nukem of fan-fics, lol delayed left and right.

I don't post my stuff anywhere though. Because I don't want people seeing it.

I'm hoping this RE3 Novel I'm reading will spark up some ideas for my Jill's Last Escape fic.

Oh you, S.D. Perry, you silly silly girl.

Last edited:
Dude, lol my USB was like my vault.

I can't even remember how much erotica I wrote, and I have one that's delayed, for someone.

It's like the Duke Nukem of fan-fics, lol delayed left and right.

I don't post my stuff anywhere though. Because I don't want people seeing it.

I've gotten to the point in life where I couldn't care less about that. Everybody's fvcked up in the eyes of the next person over. A few months ago, if somebody called me out on writing a clopfic like that, I'd tell them it was a bet and make up a million excuses. Now? "Ponies are sexy. Deal with it."

I'm telling you man: Not giving a fvck feels awesome.