Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

you should check out my latest enitry in the fanfic even though im still confused on what will i do with Subby concerning his fate

Last edited:
Blue balls is when uhhhh.....

Spoiler:
Say you got a lady friend doin something you like.... Nah meen? Then she just stops, you got yourself a case of blue balls.

Yung was using it more figuratively there though...

well in that case don't worry Sub is a major character here but i do have to show some other fighters love
im pretty sure next chapter you can expect a huge twist

and i'll give a hint

Spoiler:
you sorta are the reason behind this yung;)

even though im about halfway fight of the century through i have three new ideas for the future

what should of happen in mk vs sf: a comedy based version for my current story hopefully Yung can help me out with this.

FGU: Rise of the forgotten: another comical story involving the entire fighting game universe that involves popular fighters including Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Tekken, Soul Calibur, KOF, etc taking on less succesful characters from obscure universes like fighters history kasumi ninja, etc whom want end the lives popular fighters and claim the fame they believe they so rightfully deserve. anyone can contribute if they have good knowledge of fighting game lore.

Mortal Kombat 10: inspired by Jinko's story it involves the eventual rise of the netherrealm as shinnok, Quan Chi and the enslaved heroes begin their attack on the weakened Outworld and Earthrealm Raiden and a Liu Kang who survived albeit scarred forms an uneasy alliance with his former ally only for the sake of freeing their comrades anding stopping the netherealm onslaught. during the story they will encounter unlikely allies including the original Sub-Zero whom has become the new champion of the elder gods, King Jerod who is guiding the freed ermac and even Mileena.

cool den bra i won't start it until abou chapter 15 or 16 which is near the end of the story so plenty of time for you to brainstorm what possible f**kery you have planned ;)

Can anyone guess my reaction?
Spoiler:
1241821399931.jpg

Wow this is great news guys! byrd with his epic future tales, mkdaz's return,toxic with MEP:pM, wraith with pitch black, yung, vital and havok with MKHS and shirayuki with rad crossovers. This fan fiction section is about to reach a new level of epicness.:gr_devil::gr_devil:

Wow this is great news guys! byrd with his epic future tales, mkdaz's return,toxic with MEP:pM, wraith with pitch black, yung, vital and havok with MKHS and shirayuki with rad crossovers. This fan fiction section is about to reach a new level of epicness.:gr_devil::gr_devil:

Indeed, there are a lot of epic stories going around right now. :)