Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

Thank ya kindly Vital

Wraith I'm glad you dropped by, dude your fic is nice bro. The detective part reminded me of L.A noire. Glad you added that man

Thank you kind sir. I think Curse of Steel has been my best received one so far. It's definitely my favorite out of the ones I've written. I was actually about to write a new update.

Yeah Pitch Black was good as well.

I have no idea who these gta people are so i can't help you dude. For GTA rise I could say it could be a coming up tale or something

I acctually have an idea, after The Lost was pretty much destroyed, Johnny rounds up what's left of it to resurrect it and reclaim the territory they lost from The Angels of Death.

I'm contemplating writing another fan fic, but I have no idea what to write about so it's probably not a good idea.

Nah, that wasn't serious, lol. I cannot be bothered at all because, you see, i'm a lazy mutterfakker.

I need some feedback on my story, its called "Backstory behind Johnny Cage's power" Feel free to post or vote in the poll, i LOVE feedback and would appreciate opinions!

Planning to write a new fic soon... not gonna lie, didn't put that much effort in my last one, I didn't even play with the structure of it at all. Anyway, all i'll say os it won't be action based.