Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

The fluff cuzz?
Wigga you aint down wit dis ass whoopin cuz, on errthang you aint down my wigga

Vital, for dark stuff you should use the senses a lot and use the atmosphere.

eg. "As I strolled through the dark, decrepit forest I felt a sharp force of static scurry along the tips of my neck hairs. The scent of damp lingered through the atmosphere as I cautiously swam through the sea of lifeless leaves submerging my feet in their corpses."

some shit like that.

Not getting backpaged this time :mad:

Aye bruh.. The girl I'm talking to now name is Jessica, so chill man.

and aight, I'll spend today reading some Creepy Pasta and take Kzaoo's advice, When I think about it a school camping trip does sound cheesy and lame, but I can't think of any other setting TBH.

No dammit, I was born Paul and I will stay Paul until I die :mad:

How about a road trip that went all wrong and we're stranded in the Forest, Or either a Plane Crash on a trip to Japan or something.. I dunno.

How about an orgy in a forest?

Maybe paintball or something? Road trip is kinda ghey, but it works.

It's going to be set during a school camping trip, The TRMK Mods will be the teachers.
No offense, but if this is really going to be setting, then write me out of the ****ing story :laugh:

And the idea of us being stranded or in a remote location or something just makes me cringe

Why not take a few pages from Saw or something and put us all in situations where we have find our own way out of numerous situations without being killed/mutilated

How about we're out in the woods for Spring Break.
Or we go there in the day to watch a fight (people still do that)
Or a group of us fellas are huntin'
Or gangbang

No offense, but if this is really going to be setting, then write me out of the ****ing story :laugh:

And the idea of us being stranded or in a remote location or something just makes me cringe

Why not take a few pages from Saw or something and put us all in situations where we have find our own way out of numerous situations without being killed/mutilated

Yea... I changed my mind about the School trip, and yea Low I had that in mind. A Spring break road trip that went to hell.

and Yung, No.. Lol, Slender Man isn't MLG Pro at MK9.