Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

Ehhh.. Don't worry it's only the people on this site that I hate..

Like you, Yung, Low, AMES, Metal of course and NS will save the day :rolleyes:

Ite Vital I wrote a scene for your TRMK Slender fic.

Spoiler:

The forest is dark and humid as the dew beads on the leaves and Slenderman is out on the prowl.
"Damn son, you see that hot piece of ass over there?" Wraith points over to the tall man in the suit, talking to his friends TaBB and Metal Overlord.
"I can't really see 'em my eyeballs have too much static. Wait... is that fukin DBman?" Metal squints as he sees DBSFTekkenMKfan getting tentacle raped by Slenderman.
"Shit son, I'm not goin over there. Fuk that shit, I'm goin home." TaBB leaves the forest as Wraith and Mineral Ontopking continue spectating.
"Yo let me get some of that popcorn, dis gun b gud." Metal hands over the popcorn as Slenderman continues to have his way with DBman. When suddenly, BBBLP emerges from the woods.
"You in my forest now bish, get him boys." Slenderman cowers in fear as he proceeds to get gangbanged by the ragtag group of Bad10, Nasty Freak, and AMES32.

The End.

Last edited:
LOL @ Yung and Yantja, Nahh.. You guys are going to be my best frandz.. Who die eventually.

I want to make myself the last one standing, but in a epic way though. I need tips on writing Dark/Horror Fic :mad:

I need, to work on Among Enemies. So hard though. Need inspiration.

Well from where did you used to draw inspiration? Maybe you, Sky, and NS should brainstorm ideas ya'll are funny fellers, I'm sure you can think of something.

Dude, I'm trying to write a Fic, not Mind F*** myself to the point that I'm afraid to even type.

:rofl:

No.. Actually, I wanted you to be the leader of the small group we establish.

It's going to be set during a school camping trip, The TRMK Mods will be the teachers.

Sounds GAY AS FUNK.
Why do the black people of TRMK have a school fetish?

Make everyone go out to the woods for a bon fire or some shit.

You can smack it all you want, I'm still following through with what I wrote down in my Fan Fic notebook.

Vital, for dark stuff you should use the senses a lot and use the atmosphere.

eg. "As I strolled through the dark, decrepit forest I felt a sharp force of static scurry along the tips of my neck hairs. The scent of damp lingered through the atmosphere as I cautiously swam through the sea of lifeless leaves submerging my feet in their corpses."

some shit like that.

Honestly, I agree with Yung. Go read some high rated Creepypastas. You'll recognize they use some great strategies for setting the scene and making your skin crawl.

Say some shit like that again, and see if I don't stomp a mud hole in your ass.

I was writing part 3 of "Hood Style" when my computer crashed, like a week ago. I said funk it.