Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

What ever floats your boat my good man :top:

But me no like Cross overs, their second on my list of Fan Fic hate..

First comes the OCs :mad:

Yung x Vital? lolno

Nobody would read that shit

Metal Overlord x Righty, now THAT'S something the people will want to see

"it was the perfect union between person and palm as the fingers wrapped themselves tightly around the desired object of affection, steadily lifting the scrotum up and down repeatedly in an almost rhythmic manner"

In my opinion crossover stories can be good but it really depends on the person writing it and if they can make it work. I mean on paper a crossover between MK and Fallout sound stupid as shit, but I managed to make it work by focusing on the characters and staying true to the universe they were in.

You know what?
I'm actually gonna write 1 chapter of Streets of Rage x The Pianist. I'll just replace the nazis with poorly dressed 90s thugs.

Vital I rather be in a crossover fic about me and a dead horse's mouth before I think about you and me.

Metal that was too damn good :laugh:

Wraith was able to succeed. Instead of magic he used technology. Plus he redesign the characters instead of taking their original design and just throwing them into a story.

Vital, it was my dick that was your hand's desired object for affection

So it isn't really sexual harassment so much as it is sexual healing

By on the side, Yung means that means I give him ass massages

So the affection is mostly one-sided since I'm doing all the work hurrrrrr

Oh, I see now, you just gonn accept Vital's ho ass offer and just ignore the other black man over here tryin to look out for a brotha?

I thought we was cool, Santa mane :(