Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

How is it not? You're putting RE characters on the Black Mesa.. So technically it's an RE x HL Cross over :|

Lolwut?

If it's a spin off of another series it should be Original, you can't just take another story fuse it with HL and call it a spin off.

In media, a spin-off is a Radio Program, or any narrative work, derived from one or more already existing works, that focuses, in particular, in more detail on one aspect of that original work (e.g. a particular topic, character, or event).

Sorry but this is a terrible idea. It's pretty lazy too. Sounds a bit harsh but it's true.

In media, a spin-off is a Radio Program, or any narrative work, derived from one or more already existing works, that focuses, in particular, in more detail on one aspect of that original work (e.g. a particular topic, character, or event).
Did you copy and paste that from Dictionary.com or something

No, but yea.. Lol.

I like the whole retelling Leon's story in RE2 part, but the Freeman's mind thing is kinda over the top.

You seem to have a interest in RE Fic, Want me to just throw out some Ideas and you build upon them?

@Metal, Yup :proud:

:rolleyes:

You know Yantja, I'm very VERY surprised that you didn't make a Metal Gear fanfic yet.

The seed has been planted

Oh :oops:

And to tell you truth, Alien Evil doesn't really seem to interest me that much anymore, I'm thinking of canceling it so I can write another fanfic on fanfiction.net

Actually Yung, I have been planning a Metal Gear fanfic, but, knowing me, it's yet another crossover, but it's gonna be on Fanfiction.net.