Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

I wish we coukd post erotica here...
My friend sent me a message on ps3 containing a Kano x Kabal rape scene. It had me :rofl:ing

no worries bbblp dislikes my stories to and a have the same hate for love stories now ever since i was forced to let my sisters watch twilight from my ps3 along with the craze it incited at school

I never said I disliked your stories!

Mizore, Yung, Metal, Vital and whoever else is in your Shag-Wagon, you guys should make a story about you guys.
Like how TaBB & I did with us 2 Sky Valley & NS.

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/26358-Among-Enemies/page4 (Self promotioin ftw :2cool4u: )

We even referenced Mizore in the last chapter :laugh:

Last chapter? I thought you hated chapters... *shifty eyes*

We each take turns writing the story ;p

I don't like most fan fics with chapters because they never end.
We have a definite ending that we're going to lay on peeps.

Pikachu Yoshi?

Ah

ahhh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
Fugging people man :mad:

1. A name, I'm thinking of Resident Alien, but if anyone can come up with something better, I'm happy to hear.

2. I'm having trouble deciding who the main character will be, because it will be set during RE1.

1. A name, I'm thinking of Resident Alien, but if anyone can come up with something better, I'm happy to hear.

2. I'm having trouble deciding who the main character will be, because it will be set during RE1.

How about having the Tyrant and an Alien battle for control of the Mansion, and how about Wesker maybe?

Well I was gonna replace the zombies with xenomorphs, and ether Chris Redfield or Jill Valentine will be the main character and also there will be some references to the films and some equipment you saw in the films, like motion trackers.

Well I was gonna replace the zombies with xenomorphs, and ether Chris Redfield or Jill Valentine will be the main character and also there will be some references to the films and some equipment you saw in the films, like motion trackers.

Jill Valentine.... Nuff said, and that's not a bad idea.. but how about Zombies and Xenomorphs. B.O.Ws ( Hunters) and Other iconic horrors in the mansion should be including. :D