Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

Ive been thinking of an idea for a Batman fan-fic but I dunno... I may not have enough ideas for it :/

Ive been thinking of an idea for a Batman fan-fic but I dunno... I may not have enough ideas for it :/

Go for it bro :]

Maybe I can help you with Ideas, What do you plan on writing about? (I know it's Bat man, but the Main plot. Lol)

Go for it bro :]

Maybe I can help you with Ideas, What do you plan on writing about? (I know it's Bat man, but the Main plot. Lol)
Its kinda a sequel to Batman Arkham City, I dont know which villains to include etc, and where it could be set because there is nooo point it being in Arkham City again xD

Its kinda a sequel to Batman Arkham City, I dont know which villains to include etc, and where it could be set because there is nooo point it being in Arkham City again xD

Make up your own city 8)

I'm not an expert when it comes to DC comics, but Talon is a cool villain. Look him up on Deviant art or google.

Make up your own city 8)

I'm not an expert when it comes to DC comics, but Talon is a cool villain. Look him up on Deviant art or google.
Or ill set it in Bludhaven as it was talked about in AC all the time xD Who is dis Talon? xD Ill take a look :) Thanks =D

Hmmmm, Batman vs Dracula maybe?
Dracula? That does not fit into the Batman universe haha xD That could be included in a funny Batman story though... ooh, thats an idea! xD

Street Fighter avatars?
I don't really notice their posts because I'm a doucher, but don't they both talk about fan fic and SFxT?

Not sure, but you guys are the same person, in my heart.

I have a hard time keeping up with everyone's fetish.
You have a motocross one?

Thats cool, just stay away from my pool toys

I don't see the resemblance. I barely ever talk about fan fics and I never see Byrd in the SFxT thread *shrugs* whatever.

I have a hard time keeping up with everyone's fetish.
You have a motocross one?

Thats cool, just stay away from my pool toys

noooooooo motorstorm nut
MotorStorm_Pacific_Rift.jpg

motorstorm-pacific-rift-20080820101412458.jpg

motorstorm-pacific-rift-20080506021110502.jpg

3686.jpg

pic_1229161735.jpg