Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

Let me tell you something you ignorant fuk.

THE ONLY TIME YOU CAN DO WESKER'S SUPER IS IF YOU DO SAMURAI EDGE, X FACTOR, AND THEN DO A LEVEL THREE!! YOUR SHIT IS IRRELEVANT!!!!!!!!

Also I doubt you can pick me up sir. And Wesker oh how nice :cool:

Let me tell you something you ignorant fuk.

THE ONLY TIME YOU CAN DO WESKER'S SUPER IS IF YOU DO SAMURAI EDGE, X FACTOR, AND THEN DO A LEVEL THREE!! YOUR SHIT IS IRRELEVANT!!!!!!!!

Also I doubt you can pick me up sir. And Wesker oh how nice :cool:

Hold on.. I'm not going to Pop the factor to kill you.. You're health is the lowest in the game. One basic combo can kill you :rolleyes:

Yea, and this will be the second to last Chapter of the Jill fan fic, then I'm writing a Wesker Scenario to it, and a Claire scenario. They'll be about 3 chapters long each though.

All I'm going to say is,

I really hope your fan-fic is going to be realistic :neutral:

If you catch my drift.

Out of all people.. I would write a non serious Fan fic?

No.. I'm not going to take your idea, but....

Spoiler:
Ada will become G-Ada and absorb wesker in the end

:lol:

A new update to my Jill Fan-fic will be posted tomorrow.

THAT'S A PROMISE.

I wanted to post it today but this damn research paper! And I will be taking all your suggestions from the thread into account.

S.T.A.R.S....

A new update to my Jill Fan-fic will be posted tomorrow.

THAT'S A PROMISE.

I wanted to post it today but this damn research paper! And I will be taking all your suggestions from the thread into account.

S.T.A.R.S....

This punk-ass didn't follow up with his promise :mad:

But he's going to right now as he watches a movie about a living tire with telekinetic powers.

Okay, so in the past 2 weeks, I've had 2 concerts, an audition for 'Annie', acting, and contest with my choir. That being said, I have nothing to do today, so I'm going to try to (finally) get caught up on MKHS, and at least start to write my part.