Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

Kay im back again. I dont know why I keep leaving, school is killing me :/ So I thought about continuing F&I, but I need to know if Toxic is still able to edit it or is Flying Jinko back in action?

Kay im back again. I dont know why I keep leaving, school is killing me :/ So I thought about continuing F&I, but I need to know if Toxic is still able to edit it or is Flying Jinko back in action?

Hey MKDaz, long time! I am still MIA my friend, but Ill do what I can to help you out. Haven't heard from Toxic for a long time. Anyone has contact with him outside TRMK?

Hey MKDaz, long time! I am still MIA my friend, but Ill do what I can to help you out. Haven't heard from Toxic for a long time. Anyone has contact with him outside TRMK?
Really long time :p Well, I have almost all the next part done (travelling to Lin Kuei Temple) just gotta finish off a few bits :) Ill send it to you soon, you dont have to edit it STRAIGHT AWAY lol xD Anytime you can edit it would be fine ;D

All I know is that Toxic is on fanfiction.net and that's about it. With his Mass Effect/ Metroid crossover fic

Really long time :p Well, I have almost all the next part done (travelling to Lin Kuei Temple) just gotta finish off a few bits :) Ill send it to you soon, you dont have to edit it STRAIGHT AWAY lol xD Anytime you can edit it would be fine ;D

Thats great mate! Send it when you are done. Time to get back to some writing *cracks knuckles*.

Sneak a peek!

Eventually when class started I slipped into my usual routine: pulled out a mystery novel and start to read. The class was on English, ironically, and I paid no attention to it whatsoever. this elective was so easy that it almost hurt. While the teacher was rambling I glanced out the window to relive myself for just a sec. However, what I saw was horrifying. With my glasses on I saw Ms. Fuko trying to help the gym teacher up from a lying position. As she leaned forward, the gym teacher grabbed her bra, pulled her in and literally bit into her neck. I could hear the screams from where I was sitting at as the blood poured out of her wound an onto the gym teacher.

Frankly i was stunned. The only thing that could cause a teacher to bite another teacher would be the cause of a zombie outbreak. But that type of shit only happened in movies and games, right? As I continued to stare out the window at the horror taking place in front of me my concentration is broken off due to a door being slammed to the side. Along with me, the rest of the class turned their heads to that Takashi kid. He looked like he just saw a ghost, or a zombie

oh man it's about to go down

I think it's time to expose part of my update on sf vs mk

"So this is the machine Ermac was talking about." Kai said gazing at the unholy device.

"Just think if we destroy this we get all of the world's souls back turning the tide of this invasion." Cammy continued.

"So how do we destroy it?" Kitana asked.

"No worries Hugo got it covered." Poison boasted slapping the behemoth on his lower back.

"Maybe we should wait till Ermac returns....." Cammy suggested

"True but we don't really have the time too.....GRK!" Kai said befor getting cut off by the grotesque sound of pierced flesh and spitting out his own blood. the fighters looked in horror as the monk fell to his knees with a glowing purple sai stuck right where his heart was.

and another teaser for my new story

within the heart the Outerlands lied the bustling metropolis of Lei Chen. Life seemed pretty stable as commuters live out their daily routines and solicited with each other. Within the heart of the city lied the fortified Makeba academy attended by the well-known and often pursued princess Kitana and her sister Mileena. Kitana was a hardy and somewhat tomboyish in personality. She had always yearned for adventure which isn't a surprise among youths who have been confined to long while her sister Mileena was a bit more cautious and at times quite bashful though she won't hesitate to speak her mind when need be.

Well vital you ignorant you'll be there when I put you there

And both of Byrd's fanfics are awesome! Hooray for ze fanfics coming! :wiggle:

Well vital you ignorant you'll be there when I put you there

And both of Byrd's fanfics are awesome! Hooray for ze fanfics coming! :wiggle:

YOU WORM! *picks Yung up by the neck, smashes him to the ground*

And Samuria edge lower shot to pop him off the ground and cancel into super.

Speaking of Wesker, He makes his appearance in my Update that should be out by this weekend. I'm going to strive for a long update this time.