Saint's Row the Third Character thread

8)

a4q0pj.jpg

They didn't have a hat even remotely similar to hers :/

Great job Shira, Poison looks extremely manly right there, you hit the nail on the head

And why is everyone Asian, bbblp?

Because my guy is Asian

Asians only like other Asians
Unless they're Filipino, but really thats just Mexican

:love:

34nl5kg.jpg

Next is going to be Frank West.

I'd make Leon Kennedy but they don't have any hair types similar to his. They had hair like Ada's but it was too short and too close to her head, making her head look really small and weird so I went with the Butterfly Cup since her symbol is the butterfly.

Frank West should be easy. And he'll kick ass.

He's covered wars y'know.

My friend returned SR3 to me recently so after getting my ass beat in DOA5 due to lag, decided to play it.

Made Wesker Jr.

qyz9yo.jpg

Jake's voice actor also plays the default male voice in Saints Row 3 so it actually feels like you're playing as Jake.

I haven't played that game in a long ass time. I've only made 2 characters so far. 1 male and 1 female.

My favorite moments in that game when skydiving to save Shaundi, when that damn plane was coming towards me, I was forced to drop Shaundi, fly through the plane and skydive to save her once more. And she called me an "Asshole!" The 2nd one is when after that weird ass mission Angel sent me that reminds me a bit of the 1st Hangover movie, all I said to him angrily was "A ****ing tiger!!!" Angel is a crazy bastard, but definitely props to Hulk Hogan for voicing him.