Offical Voice Thread.

That's all you need man :D

IF someone wants me to talk about gameplay give me a topic and i'll make a long sound bite of me talking gameplay.

also I do a pretty good Arnold and Elmo impression.

Talk about Sektor.

Say Sektor 16 times in a row.
Within 8 seconds.

http://vocaroo.com/?media=velgMGn25vSOSI9U5

Here's my attempt on that.

god I sound retarded trying to do that haha.

:rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl:

You are my ****ing hero Critical.
Real talk, I thought you were cool before, but now you are just plain awesome.
I can't tell you how hard I laughed. Thanks for being a good sport, UNLIKE COWBOY JONES :x

You did good all the way up until the 15th sektor :D

Yeah I did alright, but BBBLP knows my body too well and knew I couldn't make it to 16th Sektor. he had JUST the right amount for me to say.

:rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl:

You are my ****ing hero Critical.
Real talk, I thought you were cool before, but now you are just plain awesome.
I can't tell you how hard I laughed. Thanks for being a good sport, UNLIKE COWBOY JONES :x

haha, I did say I would say anything.

Glad you found that funny man haha

That was awesome!! No more imagining for Me bohahah

The song is "Icarus Lives" by Periphery.

Hahahahah :laugh: You sound like me when I was ten and got beat by Sektor in MKT.
I was like, "Everytime! :x Sektor Sektor Sektor Sektor Sektor Sektor!!" :rofl:

Haha that was awesome, and you sound exactly like I thought you would :laugh:

Really? Everyone always says my voice surprises them because it's kinda tomboy-ish.

Lmao look at the picture while listening to the song Freyith just played in her voice thing.

also can you say this "It rubs the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again".

http://vocaroo.com/?media=vFmIHRBaBwKAgJI84

I tried to sound creepy but it fails lol.

Between Critical and Freyith, my fingers are gonna be tired tonight <3

<3

I got a new headset and this crap is way too good. It almost feels like I'm not even wearing headphones. I can hear myself type and it sounds like Surround sound because the sounds in my headset my microphone is picking up my typing lol.

I want to get a headset, but just for Battlefield 3 lol.

when I played FPS competitively back in the day, I use to have my sister wear my head set while I went on 50 kills 5 deaths in matches. And I told her to smack talk so everyone thought they were getting rocked by a little girl LOL.

btw my sister at the time was 16 but she sounds like she was 11. Which made it pure gold win.