Offical Voice Thread.

when I played FPS competitively back in the day, I use to have my sister wear my head set while I went on 50 kills 5 deaths in matches. And I told her to smack talk so everyone thought they were getting rocked by a little girl LOL.

btw my sister at the time was 16 but she sounds like she was 11. Which made it pure gold win.

What FPS did you play?

(PLEASE SAY CSS OR 1.6...)

when I played FPS competitively back in the day, I use to have my sister wear my head set while I went on 50 kills 5 deaths in matches. And I told her to smack talk so everyone thought they were getting rocked by a little girl LOL.

btw my sister at the time was 16 but she sounds like she was 11. Which made it pure gold win.

Oh my god, that's golden. :D

DING DING DING!!! Macbeth from Shakespeare... good to know someone else also paid attention in high school english classes.

Of course, I was also into theater so I got it twice!

Yeah I wasn't 100% sure, that's why I put a question mark. It rung a bell a little bit.

What FPS did you play?

(PLEASE SAY CSS OR 1.6...)

At this time I was playing Battle Field 2142. cuz I prefer PC shooters if I must play shooter.

Oh my god, that's golden. :D

I wanna say I was laughing at everyone's expression over her chatter smack talk. My laugh gave it away in one match.

Lol I got a good laugh out of that. Thank you

No problem man.

<.<

My laugh is a lot louder in reality but, man, that video makes me laugh my ass off every single time. The way he does the Diesel truck horn...hahahahaha