Things that are overrated

Not really, it's just in my opinion, the hardcore Xbox fans SWEAR their system is much more elite when it comes to gaming. Which may or may not be true depending on who you ask. Also, it seems that in the general media, the Xbox is referenced way more than the PS3.

I'm hardcore Xbox fan but ps3 is still a supreme console. Most Xbox fanboys have no idea what they're talking about.

I need a ps3 to play Unfarted 3: Among Queefs and the other Unfarteds.

And I'm not trying to insult to series lol I just have silly nicknames for games

:love: Queers of War 3 :love:

I think Xbox 360 is better than ps3 but not by a longshot like all the Xbox fanboys think. Neither console is a piece of shit. Both have their ups and downs.

Not really, it's just in my opinion, the hardcore Xbox fans SWEAR their system is much more elite when it comes to gaming. Which may or may not be true depending on who you ask. Also, it seems that in the general media, the Xbox is referenced way more than the PS3.

Not really, I was watching CSI the other day and they were playing PS3? I don't just swear by it but...( I don't live with my parents and try making economic decisions by myself )... I would love to have it for the Project ICO and Twisted Metal....oh and I really want to play Heavy Rain. At least PS3 does not have Battlefield 3...

Console wars?

Talk to me when the Dreamcast 2 gets made

Dude.
I totally hear ya on this.
I'm just waiting for Sega to make another console, the same way the "crazies" that have "seen aliens" are waiting for space ships to appear.
That way, when it does happen, we can both say "Ha ..... How you like me now?"

The hate for bronies.

People seriously act like we crucified Jesus sometimes. I'm not talking about the trolling bronies. The ones that spam ponies everywhere (like I used to do :laugh:) are just plain ass holes. I'm talking about the regular ones such as myself that just watch the show. I catch too much shit for it.

MLP:FiM

I love this show. I honestly do. But when I hear bronies changing their names to Rainbow Dash and the ungodly amount the Pony 34 that floods the intrawebs. I can't help but shake my head like a disappointed black guy.

Watching football, specifically NFL.

I've never understood this and I don't think I ever will. People take off work and spend hundreds of dollars to watch some dudes run around. I play football all the time, but I sure as hell wouldn't pay to watch someone else do it. If the rules were a little more loose then I suppose I could understand. A slight gladiator aspect to it. But yellow flags go flying everywhere if somepony grabs a mask.

Lil Wayne. I want to drop kick him with steel toe boot on with spikes at the bottom hoping to kick him right in the FACE!

I've never understood this and I don't think I ever will. People take off work and spend hundreds of dollars to watch some dudes run around. I play football all the time, but I sure as hell wouldn't pay to watch someone else do it. If the rules were a little more loose then I suppose I could understand. A slight gladiator aspect to it. But yellow flags go flying everywhere if somepony grabs a mask.

One time i got super high and questioned alot of things we as a society do

that was one of them

I'm like "what the fuk am i doing watching a bunch of grown men play a child's game?"

then i turned the channel and watched jay leno (his background is the coolest thing to look at while stoned)

edit - I agree with the people who said the beatles

I mean don't get me wrong i love some of their songs (like yesterday, get back, and let it be)

but i've tried to listen to some of their albums and i couldn't stand it

Black Sabbath. There, I said it.

Don't get me wrong, I respect the band, its musicians and the way they helped to shape what would become metal in its infantry, but they are not the be-all and end-all of the entire face-****ingly vast genre as it is today. They're just not. To claim they are is nothing short of an insult to metal as a whole and to every band that fits under its immeasurably far-reaching umbrella.

I'm so sick of that ignorant cliche inferring that every single band since Black Sabbath has essentially been stealing their riffs and repackaging them. That's just ridiculous. Go listen to an old Cryptopsy or Suffocation album and tell me those bands even have the vaguest audible touch of Sabbath influence.

You know what would change in the world of metal if Black Sabbath never formed? Almost nothing. Maybe doom metal wouldn't exist, but that's about it.

I love watching football, so I can't agree with your general point. But I do agree about the money aspect of it. I don't know why anyone would want to pay the ridiculous prices to attend an NFL game. You get a better view on TV... and with the NFL's TV deal, you don't even have to pay for TV at all to get three games every Sunday.

Console wars?

Talk to me when the Dreamcast 2 gets made

Dude.
I totally hear ya on this.
I'm just waiting for Sega to make another console, the same way the "crazies" that have "seen aliens" are waiting for space ships to appear.
That way, when it does happen, we can both say "Ha ..... How you like me now?"

The extent of my agreement with this is with the comparison of Sega developing a console with UFO's. Drop the crack pipe Bruce.

America's love for football is rooted in the dramatization of the sport. We have NFL Films to thank for this. Starting in the 60's NFL Films was the very first to take these average games and film and produce them as if they were blockbuster movies. For each game NFL Films would give the game a dramatic film score and they would be dramatically narrated. The narrator would paint emotions with his words and give back story, while NFL Films would record the individual players and coaches and establish character and conflict. Before NFL Films, not many people were into the NFL. Once NFL Films established all these characters, conflicts and back stories, however, people who didn't even like sports were able to be entertained by football games. What NFL Films established sunk in and became the core of football as we know it today. NFL teams are suddenly iconic due to their history that has been dramatized. Even the SportsCenter highlights on ESPN as narrated by Chris Berman are almost like highlights from last week's action movie. And it's not because of the sport itself, its because of the drama and conflict that is now implied in the sport. Thanks to NFL Films, people no longer see athletes anymore, they see characters. Why do you think Tebow caught on so much this year? (I'm from Denver so I love the man) Tebow doesn't necessarily have the qb'ing chops to be praised as a star quarterback in an athletic sense, but that's not what the NFL's about. It's about story, character and conflict. Want proof? Let me preview the this year's Superbowl for you in my own words:

Will the Patriot's get revenge this Superbowl against the Giants who squashed their perfect season 4 years ago? Is Tom Brady going to join the ranks of Bradshaw and Montana in the elite QB's who have won 4 Superbowls, or will Eli Manning surpass his older, more liked brother in Super Bowl wins? And what does the strategical genius Bill Belichick have in mind for the headstrong Tom Coughlin? It's a NY - NE rematch in Indianapolis this year, one you don't want to miss!

See...almost none of that is about the sport. It's all about the drama, the characters, and the legacy.

Classic Rock. Or most hard rock bands from the 70's - 80's.

It's as if it's considered a crime to not like it. Or you are labeled not a true fan of music for not liking it. I mean it's influence is important I know, but as for the music itself, that shit can be annoying. Sure there are some good stuff to be found in it that I may like (mostly just Pink Floyd) but as for the rest, no

so in other words...........

I love watching football, so I can't agree with your general point. But I do agree about the money aspect of it. I don't know why anyone would want to pay the ridiculous prices to attend an NFL game. You get a better view on TV... and with the NFL's TV deal, you don't even have to pay for TV at all to get three games every Sunday.

It's the same reason they spend lots of money on any sort of large gathering. I go to a concert because I love the atmosphere of a few thousand people that enjoy the same thing I do. In a lot of ways, people love going to church for the same reason. Same thing for shit like going to a WWE show. Why else would tailgating be so popular, too? You don't go just to see the game, or the band or the preacher or the fights. You go for the camaraderie and energy.

It's the same reason they spend lots of money on any sort of large gathering. I go to a concert because I love the atmosphere of a few thousand people that enjoy the same thing I do. In a lot of ways, people love going to church for the same reason. Same thing for shit like going to a WWE show. Why else would tailgating be so popular, too? You don't go just to see the game, or the band or the preacher or the fights. You go for the camaraderie and energy.

Church is free. As far as the other stuff goes, I'm not spending that much money on "camaraderie."

"Drop the crack pipe"? What? All I was saying was that I would only care for console wars if Sega got back into the hardware business again, I didn't say I thought the console itself would actually be made

I've said it once before but this sonnofa bish Ames32 da fawk is his major malfunction needs to get his e-ass smacked da math up ..lol..

memes as responses to posts it's starting to get alittle annoying but nothing to major can still be funny at times. :)

Peoples hate for Deadpool.Ok I get it he is like Marvels Deathstroke but honestly I dont see why people ***** about it all of the time.Deadpool kicks ass!