Things that are overrated

I'm surprised no one has said Mass Effect or Tali just to f*ck with me yet.

iTunes (Buy CD's goddammit!)
CoD
Saints Row
Grand Theft Auto
The vast majority of modern music (only jazz and metal are safe)
Twilight series

I'm surprised no one has said Mass Effect or Tali just to f*ck with me yet.

iTunes (Buy CD's goddammit!)
CoD
Saints Row
Grand Theft Auto
The vast majority of modern music (only jazz and metal are safe)
Twilight series

I forgot to add the Twilight series, CoD series, and Saint Row series to my list.

I'll tell what's overrated.. SAVING THE EARTH.

Like, seriously, when will it end? Since THIS IS an MK-dedicated website, why not have MK10 as DARK and GRITTY as it can be. I'm talking like "The Empire Strikes Back"-esque story-line. A crushing and absolutely EVIL Mortal Kombat.

INVADE THE EARTH! **** HUMANITY!

/drunk

Obscure shit

Seriously, not all mainstream shit is good, but people seem to think that obscure= better

Last edited:
The Florida Gators are WAY over-rated.
And while we're on the subject, Tim Tebow is over-rated.
I'm so sick and goddamn tired of Gator fans that put Tebow on this pedestal that he doesn't deserve, yet.
Is he good? YES
Is he great? NO

certainly not those japanese games with the zombies that every one is talking about. Those cant be overated

I mean maybe if a whole page consisted of fanart of the characters getting raped or quotes then maybe..oh shi-

I did rock it. I could never get into the spellcasting/level-up skills genre.

I didn't like it at first either.
But then I realized the games true beauty.

One of those games that tries to appeal to the gamer rather than rip them off like many others. The first time you see the Northern Lights with the explore music hypnotizing you, you'll realize this games true magnitude.

Far from overrated.

I don't even know what those are, so hah.

These over price pieces of shit.
6.jpg

I'll stick to my Sennheisers. They're beast.

You're joking right? Does are just shit in terms of quality. Practically anything is better than those.

Sennheisers are godlike. I'm surprised you didn't say Bose or something. The Germans know what they're doing :cool:

With all the layered music I listen to, I NEED Sennheisers. Anything else just doesn't cut it.