Things that are overrated

Christmas is only really good for me when spent with family, which our immediate family is already good about doing throught the year so Christmas is honestly just another day hanging out with family to me

I don't really give a **** about gifts because it's not like I can bring them over and share my enjoyment over them others, and I don't like flaunting gifts in people's face

Oh, and Christmas specials suck major ****ing ass, they're all the same shit. I can get a kick out of some, though, like Peanuts and Grinch and the ones for all the old Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon shows I used to watch as a kid, but errythang else is just unbearable

Again, 4th of July is just WAY more fun to me

You didn't say a word about the decorations and tree son.

And I adore giving gifts. I'd rather give a gift than receive one.

The music? Amazing.

Decor? Amazing.

Spirit? Amazing.

And I only watch the Peanuts special. Christmas ain't about TV shows.

Way to miss the point of my entire post, dickmouth

Music? It's good, but I like music that I can listen to year round without feeling awkward about it

Decorations and tree? Don't really care about those, I'm satisfied with just the little plastic, 5-ft tree I already got with the all-white lights

Give gifts? Christmas ain't the only time to do that, you know; I'd rather give throughout the year (which me and my mama already do) than just magically decide to give at just one point of the year

Spirit? I'll give you that, but to me, Christmas is about spending time without family, which again, I already spend plenty of time with my family as is, so Christmas just feels like another day spending time with family, sorry but it's just not the BEST HOLIDAY EVERZ, in my eyes

4th of July is my second favorite holiday. We always go down to the beach and grill delicious food, drink and shoot fireworks.
Anytime I'm at the beach is a good time. :D
Halloween is my favorite holiday, though though.

4th of July is alright. I've grown out of lighting fire works and shit. I'd rather be with my friends drinking and watching them rather than lighting them like I used to sum years ago.

Halloween is also my favorite holiday though.

Music? It's good, but like music that I can listen to year round without feeling awkward about it

I could listen to Christmas music whenever and not feel awkward. But then again I listen to Justin Bieber publically.

Decorations and tree? Don't really care about those, I'm satisfied with just the little plastic, 5-ft tree I already got with the all-white lights

The three is my second favorite part. My mother wants to get rid of our tree but I said **** that.

Give gifts? Christmas ain't the only time to do that, you know; I'd rather give throughout the year (which me and my mama already do) than just magically decide to give at just one point of the year

I give gifts all year round too. I just got my friend Heavy Rain for ps3. But giving gifts on Christmas is much different because of the atmosphere. Nothing like unwrapping shit to Christmas music on Christmas morning.

Spirit? I'll give you that, but to me, Christmas is about spending time with family, which again, I already spend plenty of time with my family as is, so Christmas just feels like another day spending time with family

And you don't feel that way about the 4th of July?
Then Thanksgiving is just a really big dinner with family.

Get what I'm saying? The 4th of July is about America but many families really celebrate it purely for the fireworks. Christmas is celebrating the birth of Christ but also the nature of it is gift giving and all the things that come with it like the music and spirit. I enjoy Christmas because of how it is celebrated. It feels much more to me than just "spending time with my family."

"Just spending time with my family"? You say that as if I think holidays are just another day. That's the thing, I LOVE MY FAMILY. I treasure any amount of time spent with them. So it's not really me just saying, "Meh, just another day I get to chill with the fam", it's more like, "Oh, cool, I get to spend time with the fam again!". I get every excited every holiday because I get to chill with the fam. So, it's not that I don't view regular holidays in a different light than regular days because I do, I just think of most holidays as the same because I celebrate them all the same. You feel me, homes?

As for the "birth of Christ" thing, I don't really celebrate Xmas for that reason in particular because from what I heard, he wasn't even born on Dec. 25th, he was born in the fall or some shit. I dunno, maybe I'm just a little more cynical than I imagined

"Just spending time with my family"? You say that as if I think holidays are just another day. That's the thing, I LOVE MY FAMILY. I treasure any amount of time spent with them. So it's not really me just saying, "Meh, just another day I get to chill with the fam", it's more like, "Oh, cool, I get to spend time with the fam again!". I get every excited every holiday because I get to chill with the fam. So, it's not that I don't view regular holidays in a different light than regular days because I do, I just think of most holidays as the same because I celebrate them all the same. You feel me, homes?

......... -_-

Now you explain it lol

As for the "birth of Christ" thing, I don't really celebrate Xmas for that reason in particular because from what I heard, he wasn't even born on Dec. 25th, he was born in the fall or some shit. I dunno, maybe I'm just a little more cynical than I imagined

Nothing cynical about not believing Jesus was born on Dec. 25. Even those of us who believe in him that have a brain know that. (It's Spring, not Fall though). Still, we don't actually know what his birthday is, so why not keep celebrating it on Dec. 25 since we've been doing it for centuries?

Re: just talk part 3

This sounds serious!
Have you sought out medical care?

ambulance.gif