Things that are overrated

Batman. I'm not a fan. He is overrated and is just downright annoying. He sits and mopes about his dead parents and he is not even a super hero. No powers or anything. I just don't understand all his hype and it's getting on my nerves. Heck, freakin assassins in the AC series make batman look lie a chump.

The fact that he has no powers and kicks ass is a large part of his charm. He doesn't "mope" about his dead parents as hard as you make it out to be. It's not like he wears it on his sleeve or it's thrown in your face 100% of the time. It's just an important step to why he chose the path he took.

He's also a genius and a broken ass Detective that would give Sherlock holmes a run for his money, and that's his profession.

I have this feeling if Batman was just a ninja w/o a bat mask. You'd like him.

The fact that he has no powers and kicks ass is a large part of his charm. He doesn't "mope" about his dead parents as hard as you make it out to be. It's not like he wears it on his sleeve or it's thrown in your face 100% of the time. It's just an important step to why he chose the path he took.

He's also a genius and a broken ass Detective that would give Sherlock holmes a run for his money, and that's his profession.

I have this feeling if Batman was just a ninja w/o a bat mask. You'd like him.

Pfft, what eva. I'm just sayin', I don't like him.

The whole point of Bruce Wayne's "moping" is to explain why he does what he does and why he goes to such lengths to stop the evil-doers in the Batman world. He has a reason to want justice because he knows how it feels to be a victim. Unlike most other comic book heroes, he has a reason to be a hero. He also faces a lot of intelligent and interesting villains. The Joker, The Penguin, The Riddler and Scarecrow all meddle with people's heads, which attests to their intelligence, so Batman has to be even smarter to defeat them.

If you wanna talk about over-rated super-heroes, let's look at Superman. In many of the comics he's proven to be damn near indestructible (flying into to the sun, for instance), and he's supposed to be super intelligent, but then fecking Lex Luthor has been a pain in for the last several decades. Please. :rolleyes:

Superman is just so boring to me.

I agree. I just don't like DC in general. All the Marvel stuff is soooooo much better. Marvel has more popularity because you see more movies about their characters. (I'm not exactly the comic genius. I'm just going based off what I see in the industry.)

Very unpopular opinion, but I think Aaliyah is extremely overrated just because she died. I mean if she was alive would she even still be relevant or just have faded away like most of the others at that time? Hip-hop/R&B doesn't exactly have the most loyal fanbase. They are very fickle.

I know who the hell Mysterio is, slut, I just refuse to acknowledge his existence

Oh, and, Street Fighter is overrated as shit

The only good SF game was SF2

Otherwise, IMO, SF is pretty shitty

Stop ****ing taking shit outta my posts when you quote them, BTW, that shit is annoying

Last edited: