Mortal Kombat, The Revision Q&A Thread

:rofl:
That is one interesting way to look at it.
I envisioned a younger MK9 alternate look for him during the story, with his hair almost long enough to become dreadlocks.

Lol @ squirrelman :laugh:

Some questions for TaBB :p

Will we be seeing less popular/post MK3 characters featured in the future stories? (Shujinko particularly :p)

We did see Liu Kang at Edenia in your sneek peek/prologue to Book 2. Does this mean that we will be seeing other realms as well and you will be straying away a little from your modern day-realistic approach?

Lol @ squirrelman :laugh:

Some questions for TaBB :p

Will we be seeing less popular/post MK3 characters featured in the future stories? (Shujinko particularly :p)

We did see Liu Kang at Edenia in your sneek peek/prologue to Book 2. Does this mean that we will be seeing other realms as well and you will be straying away a little from your modern day-realistic approach?

Well, the less popular/post MK3 kharacters are confirmed, Shijinko absolutely will have his own chapter.
Book II will mainly feature Kontinuations of some of Book I and New Chapters like the Kitana/Mileena Intro :cool:
Actually, I will write Chapter I for Book II today, and post it tomorrow when TRMK is all settled down from the updates.

As far as me straying away from the modern-realistic approach, that's not likely to disappear, but you will indeed see some more of the other realms and what not in later additions. The modern approach is usually what I will do in the beginning, and have it turn into a modern MK tale with my own twist :cool: Of course, not all chapters are like these; but Klassic Characters like Liu and Raiden I felt like it was neccessary to give them this treament.

Are you going to write Book 2 while your in boot camp, or do I need to shut the hell up ;)?

I actually might write down ideas on paper when I'm writing letters to friends and family, so it's always a possibility!
And shut the hell up Yung! :x

;)