Sektor fanfic

BBBLP

Robot Rock

20:46 Hours
December 16th

We are the Lin Kuei

Prestigious warriors who's infamy has brought fear into the hearts of millions. Thousands of years my dynasty has lead this clan. It was my birthright to rule over these assassins, my assassins. My brothers.

My father, the man foolish enough to stand between me and destiny. He knew the day would come when he would have to face me in Mortal Kombat. For the medallion, for the Lin Kuei. It was no easy task, but I slew him. Killed Killed Killed my father for my brothers, and for myself. He warned me of the medallion's power, of its cost. But it was of no We are the Lin Kuei matter to me, I had no choice in whether or not I took it. For it hadadad already taken me.

I led them, my brothers, as best as I could. Made them machines, forrrrrrrrced them to lose their emotions emotions. Sometimes I wish I lost mine as well. We made a new name for ourselves. Assassins of honor no more, but instead ruthless bandits of greed. This is when things got bad.

I could no longer rest. My logistics systems went haywire. I could no longerger tell what was real, and what was We are the fake. As my circuits recharged, my thoughts, no longer contained by the logistics system, ran rampant. My father, his father, every father that held the reigns of the Lin Kuei haunted me. Rest was no longer an option. Since I was the only one left with emotions, my brothers We are blindly followed my incoherent babbling.

I finally set my fearfears aside and and and went to rest. I braced for the hellish nightmares, but waas met with silence. All of them, they just stared at me. Blank faces, as if anticipating me to do something. All I could do was stare back, hopeless. My mind my mind, the one thing I once yearned for, is now the bane of my existence. Braindead cyborgs follow my every step. I am trapped in an endless loop, void of all humanity. Just me and my thoughts.

These machines follow me, they ignore my every command. It is as if they aren't machines anymoremoremore, they are ghosts. They haunt me, they want me to pay. I don't know why they don't just We kill me now.

I begin to crave We are the human company. I embark out to find the the only human I know, Smoke, I think his naenaenaename was? It takes what feels like a lifetime, but I finally find him. My old friend, my only We are friend. He is startled by my presence and anticipates a battle. I assure him that I come in peace. It is a, funny, word, assurance. To assume everything will be all right. I should have known better.

They swarmed him. Tore him limb from limb. I could not help, but We watch. His eyes. I tried every day since to erase my memory banks of his eyes. Filled with confusion, terror & betrayal. Eyes that were focused on me.

When they were done. They stared at me again, in We are the silence. I could only stare back. I have emotions, but I have no way to show them. This robotic prison cannot convey the pain I feel. I was never religious, I even killed a few missionaries, but this is truly We are the Lin Kuei HellHellHell. We go back to the temple. I rest one more time, hopes that the ghosts of the fathers are no longer there. They aren't, but Smoke is. He just stares at me, the same look in his eyes. We are the Lin Kuei.

SYSTEMS AT 20% EFFICIENCY

No longer. This is not the life fit for a warrior. I waited till I was fully rested. Then I went into my father's chambers, took his katana from the mantle and rid the world, my world of those foul We are machines. I sometimes wondered if this is what my father warned about. The isolation. We We We. I place his old celebratory robes on my cold metalmetal skin. I bow before our dragon statue, I allow the blade through We are We are Weare my midsection.

I record these events with hopes that oneone man see the We are error of my ways and rebuild the Lin Kuei to its former glory. Before the machinesmachines, before the deceit before

SYSTEMS FAILING..................................................................

We
BACKUP SYSTEMS INITIATING...............................................................

Were
BACKUP SYSTEMS FAILING........................................................

The Lin
FATAL SYSTEMS ERROR......................................................

Kuei

101011000111010101001010101010010110............................................ .........................................010100101010011001010101010100101010101 0101
1010110001110101010010101010100101100101001010100110010......................... ................................................................................ .....101010101001010101010101
1010110001110101010010101010100101100........................................... ............................101001010100110010101010101001010101010101
1010110001110101010010101010100101100101001010100110010101010101001010101010101. .............................................................

Sorry for the cheesey music, but I had to have something :)

Last edited:
Spoiler:
HORRY SHIEET!:shock:
Dude, this was absolutely the most baller ass story I've read.
The system errors that were embedded in the story, nice touch. At first I was like, whoa, he must've meant to put those somewhere else.. until I saw "Systems at 20% efficiency." When I saw the regular Lin Kuei Cybers killed smoke, MAXIMUM SAD :cry: and how you made it haunt him, especially with the eyes. I like how you made him have an traditional Seppuku, the Japanese Samurai suicide, as well. Great story, I loved it all.. and of course, excellent choice of music. Even the 01010101 at the end, the whole thing truly felt like a story from Sektor's eyes.

Wish I could write like that :congrats:

Writing isn't hard, when you have a library card ;)

Good shit.

Thank you Ms. Nuggs.
I know/think you don't usually read fanfics so this means a lot.

Spoiler:
HORRY SHIEET!:shock:
Dude, this was absolutely the most baller ass story I've read.
The system errors that were embedded in the story, nice touch. At first I was like, whoa, he must've meant to put those somewhere else.. until I saw "Systems at 20% efficiency." When I saw the regular Lin Kuei Cybers killed smoke, MAXIMUM SAD :cry: and how you made it haunt him, especially with the eyes. I like how you made him have an traditional Seppuku, the Japanese Samurai suicide, as well. Great story, I loved it all.. and of course, excellent choice of music. Even the 01010101 at the end, the whole thing truly felt like a story from Sektor's eyes.

Damn brah.
Funna make a brotha get all mushy :cry:
Nah Imma keep my pimp face stong :pimp:, but thank you for reading it, glad you liked it.

This was an interesting interpretation of Sektor's character, and the system errors throughout were a very nice touch. I cannot however, help but feel that Sektor is acting more than a little OOC. During the story of MK9, he was was as cold hearted a human as he was a machine, and never were we given even the slightest indication that he felt any remorse for his actions. Also, wasn't the grandmaster the one who started the cyber-initiative in the first place? I honestly felt as though this would've been better suited as a story from Cyrax's perspective then Sektor's, though if it as an AU fic, than this could be ignored.

Also, I'm not really sure how Sektor's minions killed Smoke. I thought that Sektor went to meet with him alone. I don't recall any mention of an army trailing behind him.

Nonetheless, it is a well written, well thought out, and surprisingly unique short, and worth the time spent reading.

I added a new song, I completely forgot that Sektor & the Lin Kuei are Chinese.
So I added a Chinese sad song as a choice for the reader.

This was an interesting interpretation of Sektor's character, and the system errors throughout were a very nice touch. I cannot however, help but feel that Sektor is acting more than a little OOC. During the story of MK9, he was was as cold hearted a human as he was a machine, and never were we given even the slightest indication that he felt any remorse for his actions. Also, wasn't the grandmaster the one who started the cyber-initiative in the first place? I honestly felt as though this would've been better suited as a story from Cyrax's perspective then Sektor's, though if it as an AU fic, than this could be ignored.

Also, I'm not really sure how Sektor's minions killed Smoke. I thought that Sektor went to meet with him alone. I don't recall any mention of an army trailing behind him.

Nonetheless, it is a well written, well thought out, and surprisingly unique short, and worth the time spent reading.

The story is being told after he gets his emotions back.
That is what his father's soul did to him.

Really glad you liked it.
I was hoping you would read it.
Got one of the best to read mah shiz :cool:

And I'm happy you liked it too Critical.
My Asian man :mullet:

Reading this fanfic made me want read the others. I don't like long texts though.

I am the exact same way.
That is why I try to keep my stories short, to catch a wider audience.
I also place spaces in between my paragraphs so the reader doesn't think he is reading as much as he is :cool:

This was cool I liked the small break ins and errors they were a nice touch, and you showed a different side of Sektor which I though was cool too.

I am the exact same way.
That is why I try to keep my stories short, to catch a wider audience.
I also place spaces in between my paragraphs so the reader doesn't think he is reading as much as he is :cool:

You smart bastard :cool: :laugh:

On a serious note, thank you for making it much easier. Not many people can make me read something :cool:

No, I meant the others = long

b, b, b, lp's story = the best choice for me

Ahh... my mistake.

You won't want to read mine then. By my standards, a short as to be at least a thousand words, and a chapter must be at least five thousand. I usually shoot for 8 - 12k word chapters.

However, if I happen to find a story around this size that I believe might appeal to your interests, I will be sure to drop you a link.

Ahh... my mistake.

You won't want to read mine then. By my standards, a short as to be at least a thousand words, and a chapter must be at least five thousand. I usually shoot for 8 - 12k word chapters.

However, if I happen to find a story around this size that I believe might appeal to your interests, I will be sure to drop you a link.

yeah i aim for long chapters too, I try to do more than my last. But I will cut it short if it meets evil cliff hanger criteria.

Ahh... my mistake.

Well I didn't say I wouldn't try to read the others, did I? ;)

Will make sure to check yours and sir Tabb's and If I'm more into it, I will surely read the others.

Ahh... my mistake.

You and Zatch should team up.
You guys could make some crazy ass story.
Crazy ass being a good thing.

Well I didn't say I wouldn't try to read the others, did I? ;)

Will make sure to check yours and sir Tabb's and If I'm more into it, I will surely read the others.

You might like mine, but it's all about your taste in a story.
I try to make it a story I'd like to read (as a casual reader, with lots of profanity and smoking.. stuff I like) and of course, cliffhangers.
Also, plenty of plot devices and foreshadowing.. things you have to notice or you'll be taken by surprise at the end of the tale.
My story's a 5 chapter tale, the link is in my sig.
Book 1 will actually be finished tomorrow, and any questions you have, you can ask them in the q and a thread (which will be up tomorrow, too.)

OMG! Excellent! A tragic and sad story, makes me feel really sad for Sektor. I totally love emotional driven stories, and Bro, you hitititititit the jackpotpotpotpotpot!!!! :cool:

I loved the writing style and effects you used as well, this is for sure THE BEST short I have ever read. :p

OMG! Excellent! A tragic and sad story, makes me feel really sad for Sektor. I totally love emotional driven stories, and Bro, you hitititititit the jackpotpotpotpotpot!!!! :cool:

I loved the writing style and effects you used as well, this is for sure THE BEST short I have ever read. :p

i-came-spiderman.jpg

I hate, I mean I really hate riding nuts, but you have no idea how much that means to me Flyman.
The leader of TRMK's writers, saying all this good good to me.
Too much for one mang to handle :x

Thank you Flying Jinko.