Men's Health Magazine names Sexiest Woman of All-Time.... WTF?!

Sooo...yeah. Saw the list. They could at least have picked better pictures. I almost jumped of the chair when I saw 92...

Also, 47 twice...? And I think I read Belluci twice as well...

Last edited:
Of course, but, still....Jennifer Aniston? I don't think the majority of men think she is sexy/hot enough to be #1 on any list.

And somehow she's listed as The #1 Sexiest Woman of All Time?!
I could possibly understand of like 1998.. but come on.. all time?
I don't understand it.

Of course, but, still....Jennifer Aniston? I don't think the majority of men think she is sexy/hot enough to be #1 on any list.

I don't see what difference it will make. Give another a author a chance to make the list; the people listed may be different and people will still fuss it. I find Gong Li attractive, but she isn't even on the list, why should I be concerned if I my preferences differ?

Last edited:
I don't see what difference it will make. Give another a author a chance to make the list; the people listed may be different and people will still fuss it. I find Gong Li attractive, but she isn't even on the list, why should I be concerned if I my preferences differ?

I know there will always be people who will complain but I am thinking more of the majority when it comes to agreeing. I doubt the majority would complain if Marilyn Monroe was #1.

Not saying every single guy on the planet gets a boner over her but it's a fairly mutual agreement, for the most part, that she was hot.

Jennifer Aniston really has no sex appeal at all.....she's boring and more the girl next door...but a boring girl next door, not one of the cute ones, lol.

Ok, so Men's Health Magazine has apparently decided on a list of the top 100 sexiest women of all time. Their number 1? Jennifer Aniston

That's right. Jennifer Aniston. #1 of ALL time. Personally, I find this to be a major fail. What do you guys think?

Here's the link to the full list:

http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/hottest-women-all-time

These are just someone's opinions.
Whenever someone makes a who's hottest list, different opinions come in to play.
I think Jennifer Aniston is hot, but I can also think of a lot of other women who I think are hotter.

These are just someone's opinions.
Whenever someone makes a who's hottest list, different opinions come in to play.
I think Jennifer Aniston is hot, but I can also think of a lot of other women who I think are hotter.

I agree wholeheartedly with this sentiment actually. At the same time, sharing our opinions that whoever made this list was on hashish is also perfectly allowable.