Video Game Online Meet Ups

Jade

I thought this would be a good thread for people to post 'online meet ups' to play some games.

Example: If someone is going to be playing Uncharted 3 on Saturday night (I think I might pop mine back in again <3 ), you can use this thread to announce what game you will be playing, what time, and leave your gamertag (or just remind people it is to the left under the avatar area) and we can get some games going =) People who want to play can respond so you have an idea of who will be 'showing up'.

Funna be on MK this Thursday night if anyone wants to get down.

Hide the banana is right after that though

I need to start playing MK again....I liked playing KOTH will some TRMKers but I hate the long wait between turns, lol.

I need to start playing MK again....I liked playing KOTH will some TRMKers but I hate the long wait between turns, lol.

I usually do other things like clean or go on the computer when I'm in a KOTH

Tomorrow (Or any other weekday)

Around 6 if anyone wants to join me in a game of Gears of Whores that would be awesome. You also might be playing with a few of my clan members but don't worry, we're not a**holes.

This is a good idea. I'd be up for KOTHing with you guys (Jade, CL) sometime. It's also been a while for me since playing MK. And yes, yes, I'll study up on some BlazBlue and you and I can lock horns in that, CL.

I like watching the matches in koth.

Study habits :)

I do that as well to see how someone plays so I can think of a strategy before it's my turn but I then get excited to play and just want my turn, lol.

This is a good idea. I'd be up for KOTHing with you guys (Jade, CL) sometime. It's also been a while for me since playing MK. And yes, yes, I'll study up on some BlazBlue and you and I can lock horns in that, CL.

I have to practice my Sonya again, it's been MONTHS since I have played MK. I had a mean Sonya but it's probably pathetic now from not playing, ha.

I just started getting back into Mk again, so Wednesday, Fridays, Saturday, and Sundays are when I am usually on PSN

Hmu AngelMk93

I knew you were the lagger. b*tch

rofl

Anyone who has Uncharted 3, I will most likely be on Saturday night, say 8 or 9ish. Titties was asking the other day and Ames is usually on so I will probably invade yer games again like last time <3

drop me an invite when ever psn id AMES32. if i'm not on my roommate is he's harmless but better a games then i am. :) :) :) he don't like kratos though but he's my best friend so I let him live :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: jk jk.

Last edited:
Funna be on MK this Thursday night if anyone wants to get down.

Hide the banana is right after that though

Where's the MK? It's Thursday!

I do that so I can leave if the hill is being dominated by a jerkoff

You mean by a respectfully good player?
rofl

Anyone who has Uncharted 3, I will most likely be on Saturday night, say 8 or 9ish. Titties was asking the other day and Ames is usually on so I will probably invade yer games again like last time <3

I have the game, but it's still in the wrapper lol.

rofl

i would play but i haven't played in quite awhile but I might play tonight if anyone wants to play?