Video Game Online Meet Ups

I'll probably be playing BF3 pretty much all evening, East Coast time on PSN. Hit me up if any of you TRMKers are up for joining in on my Kills < Deaths frenzy.

She was probably busy being cool.

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

YES!!! Finally someone I can play BF3 with. PLEASE tell me you play the objective. I'd be heart broken if you said no :(

Most rounds I play for a team win. I mostly just play Squad Rush, since it's fun and to-the-point. Sometimes I'll be a jackoff and camp with a Stinger and wait for some hotshot with a Frogfoot or Venom to poke their head up above the horizon. I love ruining people's day with anti-air.

I change my classes like 10 times per game. My teammates can never drop ammo, med packs, repair or even TRY to take down aircraft, and recons don't play the recon class, they play "lemme make a sniping montage on youtube"

I love BF but the community this time around...is just terrible.

****ing right. A lot of people on BF are douchebags. I try and play the objective as much as possible. Hell, I mostly play Engineer class and when I'm not making a nuisance of myself taking out air or armor, I'm repairing vehicles. Repair Efficiency Ribbon, **** yea.

I am up for KOTH from 8 to 11 Pm eastern on weekdays and almost anytime on weekends (If i am not working on my game :p)

I am also on XBL, I know a lot of you are on ps3.

I may be getting a ps3 soon, sense that seems to be where most of the MK community lies.