Kustom MK Kharacters for Arcade VS screen

I'll be happy if my work will push you to a new ideas. You can upload your edited versions and screens from your projects.
And what versuses look curiously?

My ladder conception for one player:

ladder.jpg

this is cool i hope you can do full a game i follow you

I love these so much, you've got unbelievable skills and it seems you have a similar idea on what you think would be a great remake game.

I would love to use the MK3 sprites and edit them into MKI and MKII costumes so they have "a consistent style" ie. Same pose, same win pose, same versus screen, etc...

I made a few a while back (Unfinished), starting to make them for animations but alas time got in the way :(.
Jax.pngKitana.pngMKII Subby.png

Nick_Scryer, I think it's an interesting idea, keep us informed of your progress.
But I think you can use not only MK3 sprites, ninjas from MK2 look cool, for example subz, reptile and scorp may be based on MK2 stances, ermac and rain from UMK3.

I finished the ladder and started the fighting. Zones not work yet, I want to redraw each one.

Nick_Scryer, I think it's an interesting idea, keep us informed of your progress.
But I think you can use not only MK3 sprites, ninjas from MK2 look cool, for example subz, reptile and scorp may be based on MK2 stances, ermac and rain from UMK3.

I finished the ladder and started the fighting. Zones not work yet, I want to redraw each one.

Omg!

Are you going to make this like an minor Arcade game? Cause what i read earlier posts, you said its going to be game. Dont ever stop what you're doing. This is going to be most awesome in a long time.

Just had to say that those VS screen poses are phenomenal. Just as good as the official originals. Hope they are put to good use.

Is that Mugen? Man they have came a long way if it is! Allot more options and possibilities! I remember when it was the original Mugen before they came out with 1.0 that you couldn't or it was difficult rather to come up with or code things.... No fight stance animations or no character name when chosen. But now it seem like they have added allot to it.