Air Walking Trouble

16skippy

I was walking along in Chaosrealm yesterday when i got to the edge of the ground. For some reason, instead of just running but not moving, Shujinko ran right off the edge and into the sky. I thought it was pretty cool at first, but now i cant get back on the ground. Do you guys have any ideas? This happened around H1 or H2, around where Mileena is walking by a chest if that makes any difference.

If you saved your game after you were walking on air, well...you're screwed.

When the game saves, it makes no differentiation between where you are supposed to be and where you actually are. The only thing you can do is try and find some way back onto land or start a new profile.

Sorry 'bout your luck.

You can get back on "land" if you hit the same spot you walked off at. Search the forum for the subject (maybe something along the lines of "Orderrealm glitch" or "air walking glitch") and you'll eventually find a thread with this discussed at great length. If that doesn't help, I guess your SOL.

go to mortalkombatguides.com
they have a few walking on air glitches worth checking out...if they work, then I'll finally be able to get that onyx coin behind the portal in chaosrealm...it's been driving me crazy!

there are a few ways to get back onto land.

1. if you can make it to the portal at the beginning of the stage......you can enter the portal from the back and it will take you to the nexus and everything is normal again. That's the easiest and I'm sure the way everybody else has used to get the Onyx coin from behind the portal.

If you can't walk on the clouds to the portal directly.......head the opposite direction. There are many places on the edge of the map where you can simply walk through the mountain side into negative space. Just try to walk around the outside of the entire map until you find a place you can come back in and follow the clouds back to the portal.

2. I did find someone I could talk to. I believe it was in the village area. Just keep hitting your talk button......this will cause him to move closer and closer to you until he is walking in mid air too. Unlike you however, he can walk right back onto land. The trick is to pull him out into the air far enough so that you can run to the other side of him, between him and land. Start talking to him again over and over very quickly........the trick will work in the opposite direction. Instead of you pulling him into the air...he will be pushing you back onto land.