Official NFL Thread

Oh that all makes- *Cowboys fan?*

Get the f!ck outta my house with that shit. I thought you just hated it but you a Cowboys fan? Oh, oh its on now.
Your fanbase ain't much better good lord when do we play you Cowgirls?

Whenever we do, how about me and you have a wager :twisted:

Oh that all makes- *Cowboys fan?*

Get the f!ck outta my house with that shit. I thought you just hated it but you a Cowboys fan? Oh, oh its on now.
Your fanbase ain't much better good lord when do we play you Cowgirls?

Whenever we do, how about me and you have a wager :twisted:

Didn't I make that obvious multiple times in this thread? Even the photos showing who has the hardware that counts and who doesn't?

How about we put our TRMK posting privileges on the line? Loser gets banned from TRMK for a week! With Jade as the bookie who will enforce it, seeing as how she's practically a neutral party in this rivalry!

By the way, those games are November 11 and December 2!

Wait a minute, I'm in the TRMK Fantasy Football League! I don't know if I'm allowed to be engaged in gambling! Ditto to Jade!

Last edited:
Whoa holy damn that is some high stakes :laugh:

I was just saying to like change avi's and sigs for a week and a picture of you/me wearing something Eagle/Cowboy related
But hey if you can't gamble I understand

To all the Texans haters out there who said our 2-0 start meant nothing because we hadn't played anyone... Who said we would never beat Peyton Manning on his home field... Who said Matt Schaub is a mediocre quarterback...

Suck it. Suck it gooood.

Texans won but I'm still upset by the horrible playing of Newton... I mean, for godsake, block you motherf... they even pulled him out and put Harris in who at least got the job done even though it wasn't pretty. BLARGH! I want my team to be perfect... if you can't tell.

Only the 72 Dolphins were ever perfect! I hope it stays that way!

Why? Are you a Dolphins fan? Did you watch the '72 Dolphins season as a kid? Whats wrong with anyone else going perfect? Are you a flamebait troll? All these answers and more at the 11 o'clock news.

I'm talking

about these lame ass new rules, The whole BS bounty case, replacement refs

he calls the shots, he gets the blame

I am one who does not believe in the use of asterisks, but if there was ever a case where an entire season for an entire league needed one, this is it! After what I saw on the final play of MNF last night, I am fully convinced that there is no hope for the game ever being officiated properly for as long as these Division III/af2 piece of shit refs continue to f*** our game up like this!

Seriously...I'm beginning to think that EVERYTHING from this season, right down to the opening coin flip, should be either asterisked or stricken from the record book all because these damn replacement refs don't know jack shit about reffing an NFL game! I swear, this whole season is rigged, and as a fantasy player, I'm beginning to think all of our fantasy points are suspect, as well!

Speaking of the refs... check this out! It's hilarious. (I hate these replacement refs, too BTW. They are screwing with my pick em game. Ugh!)