Official NFL Thread

I don't know what the F my team is doing Trashman. The cuts they made make sense but they haven't cut Schaub yet and they haven't signed anyone new yet and the only person I've heard they're sniffing around is Josh McCown for God's sake. And the draft is anyone's guess at this point

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I don't know what the F my team is doing Trashman. The cuts they made make sense but they haven't cut Schaub yet and they haven't signed anyone new yet and the only person I've heard they're sniffing around is Josh McCown for God's sake. And the draft is anyone's guess at this point

My guess is that Houston wants to try to trade Schaub first before they pull the plug on him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Which i would have said was impossible until I saw today that the Jags got a sixth rounder for Gabbert.

Which i would have said was impossible until I saw today that the Jags got a sixth rounder for Gabbert.

Where did Houston originally get Schaub from again? Atlanta? Trade him back over there to back up Matt Ryan. Atlanta should've never traded Schaub in the first place.

If they had known what was about to happen to their starter at the time, they wouldn't have.

Trading him back there now isn't going to happen. With Schaub's contract there's no way any team's going to trade for him unless they're going to start him

If they had known what was about to happen to their starter at the time, they wouldn't have.

Trading him back there now isn't going to happen. With Schaub's contract there's no way any team's going to trade for him unless they're going to start him

Which would probably be Oakland, Jacksonville, or Cleveland...

Oakland's got the most cap space anyway.

And go get Vince Young!

Last edited:
Is it sad that watching this stuff that's going on with Aldon Smith makes me upset? I'm not even a 49ers fan, heck far from it.

I mean, he already had 3 cases pending, and then you go and do something as stupid as claiming you have a bomb in a friggin airport smh. Now he could end up loosing 9.5 mil b/c of it; jeez man.

Heck, Roger is probably gonna do the firing himself. Four pending cases now; I mean, heck if Big Ben got like 6 games (downgraded to 4) for that incident at the nightclub that he was never found guilty of, imagine what he has waiting for Smith. He'll probably give him an indefinite suspension and let things work out. 49ers will probably be alright without him though.

I didn't answer because I'm sick of all the draft talk. Finally tonight it will be over... I have no idea who we're taking. Strangely, I kind of want Manziel.

Speaking of Johnny Football... there's talk that if he lasts till the Cowboys pick, Jerry Jones won't be able to help himself... i wonder what Jade thinks of that

The Texans taking David Carr's little brother would be almost the same level of fan base Armageddon as Johnny Football going to the Cowboys... I think if both happen it will generate a singularity that will swallow the earth.

The Texans taking David Carr's little brother would be almost the same level of fan base Armageddon as Johnny Football going to the Cowboys... I think if both happen it will generate a singularity that will swallow the earth.

I'd rather have David Ash than Manziel. Manziel is an Aggie, and Aggies are subhuman rats.