Official NFL Thread

It's Samantha Bradford, not Sam.

And I'm hearing on Twitter this injury is being linked to Tebow rumors.

And NFL Fans...This is your One Week Warning! Sign up for Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat ASAP! I know [MENTION=2567]Vigilante_FireDragon[/MENTION] likes football...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I hate you both very much right now. I got the news from one of my friends via text who said pretty much the exact thing you said RIP lol.

I don't even know now, I like Bradford but I can't take these back to back ACL injuries. I was really hoping he could improve off of his 9 games last year. Now we gotta depend on Shaun Hill smh; thank goodness for Stacy and our defense, even though we have some injuries there as well.

I hate you both very much right now. I got the news from one of my friends via text who said pretty much the exact thing you said RIP lol.

I don't even know now, I like Bradford but I can't take these back to back ACL injuries. I was really hoping he could improve off of his 9 games last year. Now we gotta depend on Shaun Hill smh; thank goodness for Stacy and our defense, even though we have some injuries there as well.
I hated Bradford going back to his college days because I'm a Longhorns fan.

I don't really care about either schools lol, I just like Bradford. I know Texas was hot garbage last year though.

I wonder if we'll trade for Kirk Cousins or if we'll just stick with Shaun Hill for the rest of the season. Better yet what's gonna happen with Bradford, since he's gonna make waaay too much money next year considering his injuries.

Pick up Terrell Pryor and just run the wishbone with Zac Stacy and Tre Mason. Rams will be unstoppable.

The last time a Rams quarterback tore his ACL in preseason, they beat a Jeff Fisher-coached team by one yard in the Super Bowl.

It's Samantha Bradford, not Sam.

And I'm hearing on Twitter this injury is being linked to Tebow rumors.

And NFL Fans...This is your One Week Warning! Sign up for Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat ASAP! I know [MENTION=2567]Vigilante_FireDragon[/MENTION] likes football...

Yes I do Tarkatan. But unfortunately, I don't have fantasy football profile whatsoever. Although I'm really looking forward to this year's season. I doubt Atlanta would make it far, although we're gonna have a much better record unlike last year. Our defense definitely needed a very much revamp, although might need a better D coordinator as well.

So, beat your wife and you get a 2 game suspension, but smoke a joint and you get a year?

MAJORLY effed up!

[MENTION=1324]Jade[/MENTION]

10628214_10204856572156642_6719183782949959940_n_zps113a52b8.jpg

I'm glad Romo is at least out of the minus now.

I REALLY LOVE ALL THE POINTS ON MY BENCH

You forgot about that Steelers punt returner.

"Hide yo cleats"

And I'm really kicking myself for dumping Sea Bass just to pick on a supposedly bad defense at the Kicker position!

Anyone else watching this butt-kicking tonight? This is insane. I have Matt Bryant on my fantasy team... 7 points from my kicker so far, on nothing but PATs. LOL.