Official NFL Thread

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. It's kind of insulting when you think about it. His laughter conveys a message that he simply doesn't care about his mistakes.

EXACTLY. Maybe he's trying his hardest to be optimistic though.

But even if he is, he still looks stupid :/

You wouldn't be saying that if titties liked them ;)

Seriously Jade, you really need to come up with something new to bust my balls about.

My taste in football teams has been what it is for far longer than I've known her. If anything, the fact that we had that in common might have contributed to my liking her, not the other way around.

Seriously Jade, you really need to come up with something new to bust my balls about.

My taste in football teams has been what it is for far longer than I've known her. If anything, the fact that we had that in common might have contributed to my liking her, not the other way around.

Maybe if you talked about something else 24/7, I'd have something else to bust your balls about, lulz.

Moving along, really quite funny how MIA's middle finger is such a big deal but it's cool to show violence.

EDIT: I forgot to add this earlier because I was on my lunch and typing fast from my phone so I could finish my food but I am just poking some fun at you, not in a mean way, so don't take it too seriously (though I am sure you are but don't)

Last edited:
Maybe if you talked about something else 24/7, I'd have something else to bust your balls about, lulz.

Moving along, really quite funny how MIA's middle finger is such a big deal but it's cool to show violence.

I think it is only a big deal because of what happened with Janet Jackson and the media was just waiting to jump on something. I didn't even notice it. I was also trying to figure out if she was just an over-privileged dancer of Nicki Minaj they let sing because I have never heard or seen this person before.

This would make sense save for the fact that I don't talk about it 24/7... or even at all anymore except when trolled by you about it like in this case...

What are your expectations for your teams next season? For me, 1. I expect the Lions to make a serious effort to win the NFC North and make the playoff's again. 2. I hope to god that the Raiders do something better than another 8-8 record.

This would make sense save for the fact that I don't talk about it 24/7... or even at all anymore except when trolled by you about it like in this case...

Not trolling, joking around.
just chill out. You have your super serious face on again.

Lets get back to football chat =)

Last edited:
My brother cried because the Pats lost"/.
He lost his whole paycheck too but he really isn't tripping really, lol.

I hate the Giants now.

Dude if you actually think the Titans are a Super Bowl contender you're smoking something.

But I know you don't... you just did that to poke at me.

Georgia Frontiere won a Super Bowl in Los Angeles' face.
Art Modell won a Super Bowl in Cleveland's face.
Jim Irsay won a Super Bowl in Baltimore's face.

Who's to say Bud Adams and/or his estate won't do the same in Houston's face? Although it is worth pointing out that he was a tackle at the one-yard line away from doing just that...(otherwise, the Georgia Frontiere thing wouldn't be up there)

Georgia Frontiere won a Super Bowl in Los Angeles' face.
Art Modell won a Super Bowl in Cleveland's face.
Jim Irsay won a Super Bowl in Baltimore's face.

Who's to say Bud Adams and/or his estate won't do the same in Houston's face? Although it is worth pointing out that he was a tackle at the one-yard line away from doing just that...(otherwise, the Georgia Frontiere thing wouldn't be up there)

I'm not saying they won't. I'm just saying it won't be this year.

And lulz at your mention of the Colts... they won that Super Bowl over 20 years after they left, and AFTER Baltimore won one with the Ravens. If the Texans win a Super Bowl first, no one here will care if the Titans win one after that.

Before Jerry Rice entered the league and established himself as the greatest Wide Receiver of all time (and quite possibly the greatest football player of all time), one of Joe Montana's primary receiving threats was Freddie Solomon. On Monday, Solomon passed away at the age of 59, losing his battle with colon and liver cancer. Not many football fans know this, but Solomon was the primary receiver on the play in the 1981 NFC Championship Game later known as "The Catch", but he slipped during the play, leading Montana to instead find Dwight Clark at the back of the End Zone (good thing I wasn't born yet, or I would've been so devastated by that play that I would've puked at the mere sight of it).

And lulz at your mention of the Colts... they won that Super Bowl over 20 years after they left, and AFTER Baltimore won one with the Ravens.

The Colts actually won the Super Bowl in the face of their former city in its most literal definition; one of the Colts' playoff opponents that year was the Ravens, and if that's not enough, they actually beat the Ravens in their own house (Manning has been quoted as calling this the Middle Finger Game).

Last edited:
Looks like the Saints have been placing bounties for the last 3 seasons. However, further investigation suggests that the Saints were not the only team to have been placing bounties under the watch of defensive coordinator Gregg Williams, since evidence is coming to light that implicates both the Washington Redskins and the Buffalo Bills. Williams was recently hired by the St. Louis Rams as defensive coordinator.

As a result of Spygate, the New England Patriots were fined $250,000 and were stripped of a first round pick while Bill Belichick was fined $500,000 (the maximum fine allowed by the league, which also happens to be the largest fine ever imposed in NFL history), so that should tell you how hard the hammer will come down on New Orleans for this. It's one thing to be a dirty player, but there is absolutely no place in ANY sport to create monetary incentive for dirty play...especially when you are paying players $1,000 for "cart-offs" and $1,500 for "knock-outs". Not to mention the fact that this constitutes non-contractual pay (in layman's terms, under-the-table pay), which also implies violations of the league's salary cap. I already know first-hand how dirty bounties are; I witnessed them on Thanksgiving in 1989 thanks to that douchebag Buddy Ryan!

Last edited: