Official NFL Thread

The Patriots will be playing against their nemesis, Bernard Pollard in next week's AFC Championship Game. Pollard, now under contract with the Baltimore Ravens, has been a Patriot Killer throughout his career.

Well, the bottom line is that the Houston Texans have a trophy case that is exactly as full as that of the Philadelphia Eagles, and there is no greater embarrassment than being in the same breath as the Eagles in that category.

You guys are just talking trash to talk trash now. We had a third-string QB out there and we still made it that far. We could have gone all the way this year with Schaub healthy. I'm already pumped for next year.

You guys are just talking trash to talk trash now. We had a third-string QB out there and we still made it that far. We could have gone all the way this year with Schaub healthy. I'm already pumped for next year.

I treat ALL franchises with an empty trophy case like trash, not just your Texans.

we've only been at it ten years dude. That's less time than the age of those Cowboy trophies you're talking about.

I want baltimore and san fran in the super bowl. As far as next season I expect the lions to further improve themselves and that the oakland raiders finally have a goddamn winning record for a change.

Tim Tebow

Okay i don't understand this one at all

I don't get why a lot of people hate the guy.

He's the most positive, well-spoken, and genuine person out here today.

So what if he wants to thank Jesus all the time, that's his belief and he has a right to say it. (and im atheist)

It really shows how sad our country is when a guy as positive and a great role model for kids in this society

Gets slammed by his own people..... He brought none of this on himself, the media hyped this whole thing up and America took the bait.

Re: Tim Tebow

Its not that I hate Tim, he's just overrated imo.. Yea he brought florida to the championship after his motivational speech but c'mon you what ever you did in college would be 2x harder in the NFL.

She's not being a mod bro, she's being right.
This topic is a sports related topic. Not all that serious really as a debate because some people don't even watch football

How is it the wrong section

when the we're talking about his character and not his stats

And another thing that get's to me this whole "this isn't the wrong section" shit