Official NFL Thread

So now you're just being prejudice the entire Eagles fan population, yet you call them uncivilized?

Steelers have 6 super bowl wins. Stats are stats and you can't change them and every other team sucks because no one else has 6.

One of those 6 was rigged! RIGGED! And because it was rigged in their favor they lost by default! Seattle didn't lose that Super Bowl; they got stabbed in the back! They were screwed the whole game!

And YES I'm calling the Eagles fanbase uncivilized thugs; this is based solely on well-documented FACTS! The Santa incident, Bounty Bowl II, the Monday Night Riot vs San Francisco, booing Donovan McNabb on Draft Day for the simple crime of not being Ricky Williams, cheering Michael Irvin getting hurt...that's a LOT of black marks against the character of Eagles fans.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
With the argument aside, I've finally updated next week's match ups on my last post. Place your guess on who's gonna win next week:

NFC:
Saints vs. Seahawks
49ers vs. Panthers

AFC:
Chargers vs Broncos
Colts vs Patriots

Alright. Here I'll kiss the 2014 trophy.

I thought so...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Very well. I'll kiss the trophy...of the team that plays against you in your home opener! I can't wait until the schedule release to find out who travels to Philly first!

Seattle?

bunk-the-wire.gif

Wut

Congratulations to the Seattle Seahawks for destroying the Denver Broncos and winning their official Lombardi trophy. Enjoy placing it for all those Washington state fans.

I don't care about either team, but, LOL BRONCOS. They didn't even bother to show up to that game.

EDIT: have to add this, so fitting right now.

Last edited:
Detroit Lions owner William Clay Ford, Sr. has passed away.

An executive of the Ford Motor Company and the last surviving grandchild of Henry Ford, he purchased the Lions in 1963, and though the Lions boasted stars such as Alex Karras, Dick LeBeau, Lem Barney, Dick "Night Train" Lane, Joe Schmidt, Charlie Sanders, Billy Sims, Barry Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Matthew Stafford, and Ndamukong Suh since then, success had largely eluded the franchise during his ownership, winning only one playoff game, and the closest they came to the Super Bowl was a loss in the 1991 NFC Championship Game to the eventual Super Bowl champion Washington Redskins. The lowest point being the Matt Millen era, which culminated in the first 0-16 season in NFL history in 2008.

Last edited:
Wow, RIP.

Also, Ware has been booted from the Cowboys.

Hate to say it, but it's Ware's own fault. If he really did want to stay, then he would've accepted a pay cut. After all, the team must always mind the salary cap.

And there's no reason for him to do such a thing either because he knows some team out there is going to pay him an assload of cash