Official NFL Thread

This post confuses me, unless you're talking about a different fantasy team of yours

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I planned on starting Ahmad Bradshaw this week in our fantasy league...then that Trent Richardson trade effed it up for me, which led to me dumping Bradshaw!

Ah ok. Missed that. I'm on vacation so I'm using the mobile app instead of the main site this week... the transactions don't just pop out at me on it, plus I'm busier than normal anyway

Q: What's the difference between a New York Giant and a dollar bill?
A: You can still get 4 quarters out of a dollar!

Q: How do you keep a New York Giant out of your back yard?
A: Put up a goal post!

Q: What do a possum and the New York Giants have in common?
A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!

Q: What's the difference between a Giants fan and a baby?
A: A baby will stop whining after a while!

Q: How are the Giants like my neighbors?
A: They can't pick up a single yard!

Q: What do the New York Giants and Billy Graham have in common?
A: They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "JESUS CHRIST!"

Q: Why are so many New York Giants players claiming they have the swine flu?
A: So they don't have to touch the pigskin!

Q: Did you hear the Giants football team doesn't have a website?
A: They can't string 3 W's together!

Q: Where do you go in New York in case of a tornado?
A: Metlife Stadium, because they don't get a touchdown there!

Q: How many New York Giants does it take to change a tire?
A: One, unless it's a blowout, in which case they all show up!

Q: Why can't Eli Manning use the phone anymore?
A: Because he can't find the receiver!

Me: Knock-knock!
Giants fan: Who's there?
Me: Owen!
Giants fan: Owen who?
Me: Owen Three!

Last edited:
Burrs 3-0! :-D Great start so far, the defense stepped up when it counted (though the pass D look shaky as usual).

"Steel Curtain" my ass! Karma's finally biting them for stealing Super Bowl XL from the Grungeheads (who are the rightful Super Bowl XL champs in the first place)!

The defense are still being too laxed out there. I can't believe they lost to a team of sea mammals. I know most are somewhat fresh, but PLEASE don't let up for all 4 quarters. It sucks that we can't usual claim victory on the closing quarter. Hope the receivers will be back in full health before this Sunday. We gonna have a major struggle in week 4 against them damn Pats.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Please welcome the 0-3 Minnesota Vikings and the 0-3 Piitsburgh Steelers.....to an empty Wembley Stadium."

Seriously, in the spirit of the game and the location, I'd love to see this game end in a tie.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Please welcome the 0-3 Minnesota Vikings and the 0-3 Piitsburgh Steelers.....to an empty Wembley Stadium."

Seriously, in the spirit of the game and the location, I'd love to see this game end in a tie.

Why would they care? The only get to see true football one week a year! They even go to said games wearing the jerseys of teams who are still West of the Pond!

EDIT: It has just come to my attention that Cardinals safety Rashad Johnson just had a Ronnie Lott Moment. WARNING: Do NOT Google this name if you are squeamish!

Last edited:
Lol wut? Freeman does suck but those unis were awesome

Are you effin' kidding me?! They make you look like a damn popsicle with a cartoon character on the packaging, not an NFL player!

And speaking of which, I heard that the creamsicle throwbacks won't be used this year (along with several other throwbacks such as the Patriots and Cowboys) due to a technicality stemming from new safety-related helmet rules.

And don't even get me started on that fight song they used to have!

Last edited: