Official NFL Thread

Eli, feeling the pressure of his brother's amazing first game, proceeds to fail, fail, fail.

GIANTS' LOSING STREAK, ENGAGED

GO TO HELL, CRUZ

He danced his way in. Not happy. NOT HAPPY.

Oh my god, nooo, my precious Tony <3

eww, stupid wife, I HATE YOU, CANDICE.

Last edited:
Keyshawn Johnson picked Kansas City Chiefs to get to the SuperBowl, think they might have good year. Steelers and Panthers sucked today. Watch out for Lions and Buccaneers this year. Cowboys I don't know about them they been same for while/years lately.

Wooow, Giant RBs are killing the team. I feel bad for Eli; almost brought his team back just to have his RBs screw it up for him multiple times.

Why did the schedule makers have to schedule my team for the very last game of the weekend... I'm tired of waiting!!

Bear in mind the Cowboys ruined the Giants' lives during Week One of the 2012 Season too. Then Tony Romo had his signature clutch time meltdown in Week 17, and lost the NFC East... for the second year in a row.

Prepare for Romo to melt down once again this season when the postseason is on the line. The man is allergic to the Playoffs, and is the most undeserving $100 Million Dollar Man in the entire league. Guess who the Cowboys play in Week 17? The Eagles. Prepare for yet another Week 17 Division Title game, where Romo will choke for a third year in a row.

The Defense won the game last night, by the way.

damn lc, was gonna ask what's up with your team but they have recovered before I could even finish my post, lol.

Eagles vs Chiefs tomorrow.
I could be wrong but Chiefs are looking strong.

Andy might want to get back in dat ass :afraid:

It really sucks to be a Ravens fan right now.

First, that embarrassing loss to the Broncos, but then they barely beat the Browns.

15fqjbc.jpg