Official NFL Thread

If Dallas makes the playoffs, I know they will choke, but I will still be soooooo happy <3

Seems like you are the only Cowboys fan that doesn't care if they don't win the Super Bowl. Everyone else wants something to change if they don't, be it new owner/coach/quarterback/etc.

Seems like you are the only Cowboys fan that doesn't care if they don't win the Super Bowl. Everyone else wants something to change if they don't, be it new owner/coach/quarterback/etc.

Yes, I've noticed this lately too... it's as if Cowboys fans finally realize that having won 5 Super Bowls a zillion years ago actually doesn't mean that they don't suck.

It's not that I don't care if they win, I really wish they would, but I wont rage if they don't. I expect a choke and I realize that it isn't the same old Cowboys team. They don't completely suck balls but it's not the 90's anymore.

Speaking of the Cowboys, I hope Josh Brent spends the rest of his life in Huntsville after what he did to his own teammate! All this money these players make, and yet for some reason, they can afford to get drunk yet can't afford a simple cab, and now we have a practice squad member DEAD because of it (and even league minimum is in the six-figure range)! Eat shit and DIE, Josh Brent! You're worse than TO, and all HE ever did was throw coaches and players under the bus in a figurative fashion!

Last edited:
Speaking of the Cowboys, I hope Josh Brent spends the rest of his life in Huntsville after what he did to his own teammate! All this money these players make, and yet for some reason, they can afford to get drunk yet can't afford a simple cab, and now we have a practice squad member DEAD because of it (and even league minimum is in the six-figure range)! Eat shit and DIE, Josh Brent! You're worse than TO, and all HE ever did was throw coaches and players under the bus in a figurative fashion!

I read about it earlier, what a pile of shit he is, man...I always wonder how things end up in a way where the innocent person dies and the idiot behind the wheel gets to see another day.

Very ridiculous situation and sad at the same time. I bet the commissioner will pull a curfew on all players to prevent things from happening like that. Such a shame that it was a member of a practice squad this time.

It's a shame we lost to the Panthers, but that won't stop us from winning anymore games, plus we got the Giants up next week.

Plus, DAMN!!!!!!! Did any of you see that score with the Seattle and Arizona game earlier?? How humiliating!!

Well, we won this one for Jerry! Josh, on the other hand, can still eat shit and die in prison! ALL 32 NFL teams have drive-home programs for players who are too drunk to drive, and had Brent used this, Jerry Brown would still be alive! I'm glad the judge set his bond at a price above his annual NFL salary! The ONLY reason Brent was in the Cowboys starting lineup in the first place is because Jay Ratliff was hurt!

Just checked the Pats/Texans game.

lol, holy mother of god, did the Texans stay home today?

Well, no surprise it's New England that's killing them, but I was actually watching another Houstonian team get beat today; the Rockets at the hands of my Spurs.

Hell yeah!!!! We have earned our retribution from last year's playoff lost by shutting them DAMN Giants out bad. Now is on to the Lions next week.

Anyways, the season is coming to a close soon in a couple of weeks.

Hell yeah!!!! We have earned our retribution from last year's playoff lost by shutting them DAMN Giants out bad. Now is on to the Lions next week.

Anyways, the season is coming to a close soon in a couple of weeks.

Yes, it appears both of our disrespected #1 seeds redeemed themselves this week.

Thank you Falcons for shutting out those damn Giants! Even with the Cowboys win, I'm not going to say anything. I don't want to jinx my team.