Official NFL Thread

Eric Winston hit the nail on the head when he ripped Chiefs fans for what they did to Cassel!

What those fans did to Cassel is exactly why I spit on Eagles fans (and those fans did the same shit to Michael Irvin)! Football is a GAME, not effin' war, so treat it as such!

Alex Karras has passed away.

Despite being one of the most dominant defensive linemen of his era, Karras' bone-headed decision to bet on NFL games with Paul Hornung is widely believed to have cost him the Hall of Fame (and this is despite the fact that Hornung, himself, was eventually inducted). His post-NFL career included a 3-year stint as a broadcaster on Monday Night Football, as well as a starring role on the 1980s sitcom, Webster.

Last edited:
Someone forgot to caption or put credit right next to the picture. Anyways, I see that the Saints finally managed to pull up their 1st win of the season on Sunday night against the Chargers. Can't wait for the Falcons to sweep them later on in the season.

Eric Winston hit the nail on the head when he ripped Chiefs fans for what they did to Cassel!

What those fans did to Cassel is exactly why I spit on Eagles fans (and those fans did the same shit to Michael Irvin)! Football is a GAME, not effin' war, so treat it as such!

I agree. I know that the Chiefs fans are frustrated and rightfully so, but Matt didn't deserve that. He isn't the best quarterback and he isn't going to lead them to a superbowl, but he is the best qb they got right now. I do hope for their sack I'm wrong, but Brady Quinn does not make me feel better about their current situation, even though I thought he look o.k., not great, when he came in.

Damn. That was a hell of an ugly win for Atlanta over Oakland. But gotta Raiders some credit for giving it their all. Also we gotta do better in Week 8 (the team is off next week).

HOLY GREEN BAY

Not gonna lie, I am relishing in watching the Texans finally lose.

Never would have thought the first winners would be Green Bay.

Hey Jade...is there any way we can get Rafael Septien back? I miss him! He was the best kicker we ever had!

I agree. I know that the Chiefs fans are frustrated and rightfully so, but Matt didn't deserve that. He isn't the best quarterback and he isn't going to lead them to a superbowl, but he is the best qb they got right now. I do hope for their sack I'm wrong, but Brady Quinn does not make me feel better about their current situation, even though I thought he look o.k., not great, when he came in.

Fans have every right to feel frustrated when their team and/or the team's stars (up to and including the starting quarterback) are underperforming. They also have every right to boo their team and/or stars for that reason. However, there is a world of difference between booing another player and celebrating when he gets hurt, regardless of which team he plays for. The latter is totally uncalled for, and has absolutely no place in sports! I know how sickening it is...I saw it myself when Michael Irvin was taunted by Philadelphia fans at the old Vet back in 1999! You don't kick a man when he's down like that!

Last edited:
lol

Not sure how good he would be in his ripe old age of almost 60 now, lulz.

He did stuff to kids, though, so I doubt they would let him back, even if he were young.

Come on, Jade! Ever heard of the White House? EVERY Cowboys fan knows what that is! And no, I'm not referring to the one in Washington, DC! I mean, they let Michael Irvin get away with snorting blow off a stripper's you-know-whats in that place!

And you say Eagles players are worse than Cowboys :laugh:

I said Eagles fans are pieces of shit, Yung!

And as for the White House Cowboys? Keep in mind that the league's personal conduct policy back then was "boys will be boys"! Not that Fuhrer Goodell bullshit we have nowadays!

Last edited: