Official NFL Thread

Fcking Cowboys lost, but I won in our league, so Tarkatan can suck mah ass cheeks, yeah.

No shit

You mine as well of said

The Kansas City Chiefs will not win a Superbowl with Matt Cassell at the helm

The difference between your statement and mine is that there is absolutely nothing in KC to help out Cassel. The Cowboys have some semblance of a team, both offensively and defensively, and could be very good, but Romo has been underperforming as of late, so I guess I revise my statement to "No team will win a Super Bowl with Tony Romo at the helm."

And the other is Atlanta Falcons, my team.

Good luck with the Texans playing the Jets on Monday night, now that NY may start with Tebow this time.

I hadn't heard any news about Tebow starting.

I would legit be more worried if he did though. Not that I think Tebow is any good... but he's a different player that the Texans D might struggle with. I KNOW they would eat Sanchez for lunch.

Ultimately though, I think the Texans will be fine against those shitty Jets, even with Tebow

My Rams are making me proud this year. Hopefully we keep up the momentum. Sucks that Danny got injured though; he was having an awesome year; good thing he's not out for the year though. Looks like the NFC West (as a whole) isn't as bad as of a division as people thought. Then again its still pretty early in the season so maybe its too soon to say that.