Official NFL Thread

Get these men the fattest booty white women that you can fine cause now its time to play some football :twisted:

Thank GOD the refs are back... although we might still be critical of their calls... but I don't think we'll have any nightmare calls like Monday night.

Thank GOD the refs are back... although we might still be critical of their calls... but I don't think we'll have any nightmare calls like Monday night.

Even the regular refs have been known to blow calls! See the following:

Immaculate Reception (or rather, the Immaculate Deception)
Super Bowl XL
1998 Detroit Lions Thanksgiving Day Game
Vinny Testaverde's phantom touchdown in 1998 vs Seattle
Pass Interference call on Benny Barnes in Super Bowl XIII
The so-called "Tuck Rule"
The Original Music City Miracle
Bottlegate
The Megatron Tragedy

Even the regular refs have been known to blow calls! See the following:

Immaculate Reception (or rather, the Immaculate Deception)
Super Bowl XL
1998 Detroit Lions Thanksgiving Day Game
Vinny Testaverde's phantom touchdown in 1998 vs Seattle
Pass Interference call on Benny Barnes in Super Bowl XIII
The so-called "Tuck Rule"
The Original Music City Miracle
Bottlegate
The Megatron Tragedy

The Music City Miracle was not a bad call. You clearly haven't seen the replay.

The Tuck Rule and the Megatron play you reference weren't bad calls either, according to the rules. You may not like the rule... and quite frankly I don't like the Tuck Rule either, but they called it right.

Furthermore, what do you expect, that they are perfect? No one is perfect. They are WAY better than these replacements. Those guys have proven themselves to entirely incompetent.

Furthermore, what do you expect, that they are perfect? No one is perfect. They are WAY better than these replacements. Those guys have proven themselves to entirely incompetent.

On that, I agree with you. The regular refs miss calls all the time, but as much as we whine about it in the aftermath (especially in cases where controversial calls impact the outcome of the game), it's nowhere near as bad as what happened these last 3 weeks. These replacement officials were making a complete mockery of the game, and frankly, it damaged the integrity of the game to the point where I could not take ANYTHING about the last 3 weeks at face value; not the W-L records, not the game statistics, hell, not even our fantasy points.

I feel bad for anyone who has Mark Sanchez as a fantasy quarterback

Holy damn this Eagles vs Giants game is boring but its picking up now

Heh... doesn't get any easier for the Jets. Next week they've got my Texans on Monday night. J. J. Watt is going to eat Sanchez for lunch. I can't believe I'm saying this, but they would almost be better off starting Tebow at this point.

Holy shit man.
That game was whoa-tier. The two field goal attempts both being not good, YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS