Official NFL Thread

Yea I was thinking of casell too

No Bradford is going to be a solid qb no doubt, they got fisher so that should help him alot

Yeah, that'll definitely help. Hopefully he stays healthy too. Also, screw Josh McDaniels; thought he was gonna help last year then ended up bolting to the Pats while they were in the playoffs... Hopefully Schottenheimer brings what McDaniels couldn't.

I don't think Cassel is horrible, but I am not a fan and don't think he will take the chiefs to a super bowl. They need someone else.

I would Say Alex Smith may be more forgotten, or that backup for the Jets. What's his name again?

About a year ago, I'd say the same for Alex Smith, but he did a pretty good job for the 49ers last year so I don't think he'd be on that list. Tebow will never be forgotten though :laugh:

Maybe it cuz I'm from Missouri, closer to St. Louis so I heard about Bradford a lot, so I don't consider him to be forgotten.

I still consider Alex Smith though. I don't remember hearing much about him this past off-season, heard more about what was happening in Seatlle with their qb situation, which is surprising cuz you usually never hear much from them, or really any west coast teams. Mist are doing a wait and see if last year was just a fluke for Alex.

Samantha Bradford is nothing more than a glorified Oklahoma bust! I hope someone finishes what the Longhorns started back in 2009!

Hook 'em Horns! \m/ ^_^ \m/

I can't believe the fact that when I say I am mad at the Eagles, they end up starting the season 2-0.

I should be mad at them more often.

I was all FCK YOU GUYS, I AM MOVING DALLAS FROM MY #2 TEAM TO MY #1 TEAM

and they were all like FINE , WE'RE GONNA BE 2-0

and I was all ..............

I want Pittsburgh to lose, but playing against Oakland I don't think that'll happen.

Happy with the Bears beating the shit out of the Rams though

Worst, Birthday Gift, EVER View attachment 4230

Happy Birthday, so here's to you!

dallas-cowboys-super-bowl-trophies.jpeg

vick.jpg

Any questions? I thought so!

L-O-S-E-R-S EAGLES!

:cry:
gFMhf.gif

Also Taraktan I've been meaning to ask, why do you hate Philly so much?

Because of the behavior of its fanbase! Case in point, your utterly classless celebration of Michael Irvin being carted off the field! And don't even get me started on Santagate, or the reason why your stadium needed a jail cell!

Plus, I'm a Cowboys fan! To ask why a Cowboys fan hates Philly is to ask why the sky is blue!