Official NFL Thread

Goodbye and good riddance!

The Catch (baseball), Red Right 88, The Drive, The Fumble, The Shot, Jose Mesa, the 2007 NBA Finals, and even LeBron James were child's play compared to what Art Modell did to the Cleveland Browns! May he burn in Hades forever!

LOL what are you from Cleveland now?

Having said that... First Al Davis, now Art Modell.... maybe next it will finally be Bud Adams' turn...

LOL what are you from Cleveland now?

Having said that... First Al Davis, now Art Modell.... maybe next it will finally be Bud Adams' turn...

No, I'm not! After witnessing what was going on in your neck of the woods around that same time (and mind you, coming from San Antonio, we got our fair share of Oilers coverage at the time), I villified Modell the same way I villified Butt Adams! Say what you want about Jerruh, but at least Jerruh kept the team in Dallas!

Actually, I think Ralph Wilson, Jr. is next.

Oh my effin' god! David Akers just BARELY nailed a 63-yard FG! Ties an NFL record held by Tom Dempsey, Jason Elam, and Sebastian Janikowski, by the way!

David Akers quit the Eagles for one reason and one reason only! It's because they suck!

54570826.jpg

Well, saints stunk it up today

Our D is still as soft as a baby's bottom, that's why I laugh at this whole bounty shit....

Well at least my fantasy team is winning (of course)

My Rams almost beat the Lions :(

Worse part is, I don't know whether thats a good thing or not... Sure we could have won, but should I be happy that we almost beat a playoff team...

It was cool seeing the Bears win their season opener.

Tomorrow, I get into the mode with my Baltimore Ravens. It's about to get hype as hell up in my house.

I'd say Matt Cassell in there too then.

I'm not gonna try to defend Bradford b/c I'm totally biased, but you're prob right. I still think he's a franchise QB though. He played decent today

Yea I was thinking of casell too

No Bradford is going to be a solid qb no doubt, they got fisher so that should help him alot

I don't think Cassel is horrible, but I am not a fan and don't think he will take the chiefs to a super bowl. They need someone else.

I would Say Alex Smith may be more forgotten, or that backup for the Jets. What's his name again?