The Walking Dead

Armon24

I searched for a thread about this and found nothing. The Walking Dead is a tv show that is just downright outstanding. The actors are very talented, the plot is suspenseful, terrifying and very very tense. It's about a policeman who awoke from a coma after being shot. The world as he knew was gone, the zombie apocolapse had begun. He had lost his family and while trying to find them met some survivors. The show is gruesome and very excellant because of the amount of effects, costumes and soundtrack. Here is a trailer for season 1.

Any other viewers on TRMK?!

I heard this show is AMAZING but I've been too lazy to watch it on Netflix but I will check it out soon and provide my opinion.

Yeah it is on netflix. That's how I first watched season 1. It's really really good. The clifhangers at the end of each episode make you shiver.

Even though it's about Zombies, yo can really feel the characters emotion. Like you're in the show.

daryl is taking over the show and thats a good thing!! i love it but do prefer American horror story over this.

This guy cracks me up. He always looks surprised. :laugh:

tumblr_lt8shzWkiw1r4x64vo1_500.png

Dale reminds me of Bill from L4D...

please no more parental spoilers from the comic book story arc.

and I love this show it really IMHO it's the first good character driven horror show