The Walking Dead

Spoiler:
I think Herschel will live. Someone just needs to take a bat to Lori. Being pregnant might get her own sell killed. Overall this episode was good. I don't really like the stereotypes though. Give the one black dude a spear, haha! Also the zombie tamer, don't know her name. But she has the generic "strong black woman aint need no man" vibe.

Just download torrents, that's what I do. I hate watching commercials and I like to be able to watch whenever I want.

Holy hell we have someone who can predict the future D:

Spoiler:
Wow, I cannot believe Dale died. He was my third favorite character, behind Maggie and Daryl.

Carl could have prevented it too, but he was too busy being annoying and causing problems.

:rofl:

Daryl's comment on T-Dog :laugh:

Spoiler:
Shane was an awesome antagonist, so I'm pretty disappointed to see him gone, but I knew it was going to happen eventually.

Jimmy's death I really didn't care for at all, but Patricia's death was such bull. Like she couldn't have clearly seen that walker next to them.

I thought Hershel was going to go down with the farm

Spoiler:
Maggie is still incredibly attractive.

Anyway, everyone is giving Rick so much shit, like he's a bad guy. The dude has been through so much, and his best friend wanted to kill him.

And what's with the hooded Samurai dude? :l

Last edited:
Never watched the show but I like it. Saw the black & white pilot and 1st episode on AMC the other night. Not bad. Played the game but based on the comics but I think I might get into this.

Please no spoilers from here on out. Please never talk about Walking Dead...starting...now VVVV