The Walking Dead

Re: Walking dead season 3

Yea Daryl is that dude too

I'm still upset

Spoiler:
That they killed off that fiiiiiiiiiine white girl in season 1, That blonde girl's sister

But I'm wondering what that building was at the end of season 2....

That building was the prison that Rick's group holds out in. There was a trailer about it somewhere.

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spoiler:
Why the fuk did a walker have to bite Herschel?

Next episode is gonna be real good!

Spoiler:
He will probably live. His leg was cut off right after he got bit so he might not get "infected". I'm curious as to what happened to Andrea, I think she must have gotten bit or something.

Spoiler:
I think Herschel will live. Someone just needs to take a bat to Lori. Being pregnant might get her own sell killed. Overall this episode was good. I don't really like the stereotypes though. Give the one black dude a spear, haha! Also the zombie tamer, don't know her name. But she has the generic "strong black woman aint need no man" vibe.

Just download torrents, that's what I do. I hate watching commercials and I like to be able to watch whenever I want.

I thought this week was pretty much just a build up until next week

Spoiler:
Though I was happy as fuk when rick finally killed that hostile inmate

Well all I have to say is Rick is no longer babyface hulk hogan

this dude as turned heel and is now Hollywood hulk hogan

Got damn rick is that dude

Spoiler:
When the hostile prisoner threw that zombie into Rick I was like, well shit. Then Rick killed him? So dope

I still need to watch 1 and 2 season :laugh:

Spoiler:
When the hostile prisoner threw that zombie into Rick I was like, well shit. Then Rick killed him? So dope

I still need to watch 1 and 2 season :laugh:

Yo that shit is all on netflix son

U gotta watch season 1 & 2 to know what's going on

Indeed did shit go down... shit went down as fuk.

This episode was really crazy, can't wait for next week.