The Walking Dead

I can't believe Lori is trying to turn Rick against Shane. I can't f*cking stand her, man. Shane is the only one who thinks straight on that farm.

Shane puts him self above everyone else he's not a team player he's a liability. If Rick was trapped in that buss I don't think Shane would have helped him.

Didn't see the ending to this week's episode coming. :neutral:

Spoiler:
Carl is starting to piss me off

Well shit.

Carl is such a dousche!!!! He yelled at Carol too, and that pissed me off. And then I thought Carl's act would be better because he got attacked by a zombie, but no. More disobedience, and that led to Rick not shooting the prisoner because Rick would've done it if Carl wasn't there.

And then you know who died. So sad, and so intense.

This is imo the best episode so far. Not only are monsters trying kill them but they're turning them selves into monsters too.

Holy shit.....

That episode had some major twists.....

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiitttt....

My friend reads the comics and he told me about the plot twist that happened at the end about the

Spoiler:
non bitten

walkers. From what he tells me, only half of the show is going by the books themselves, so I still was shocked by the reveal. I know why

Spoiler:
Shane and Randall

turned into walkers, and I just gotta say, I hope they do it justice and go by the books. The truth?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You can kinda tell

Spoiler:
the virus is airborne. And everyone is infected.

When Rick and Shane were talking about the Security guards with no bites or scratches. I think that *spoiler* is what the doctor whispered to Rick at the end of season 1 at the CDC. Which would explain why the other two turned. Also I think Daryl's brother Merle might be with the other group Randall was talking about, he kinda seemed like he would fit in with them.

Alright so hella late to the party lol

I woke up at 6:30 this morning, planning to check out the first episode but I ended up watching the whole season in one morning.

Holy crap, this show is amazing. God tier.

My favorite characters have to be Rick, Glenn, Darrel, and the black dude (forget his name)

10/10

I recommend this show to everyone who hasn't seen it, especially zombie lovers.

Walking dead season 3

Who else is pumped?

I hope they kill off both Lorie and Carl, fuk em both...

Oh Yea my Niqqua Ric is a straight up G

Re: Walking dead season 3

Bro, if u got netflix

the entire series is on there.

seriously it's arguably the best tv show

I'm excited for season 3, Rick is a G but Daryl is still the biggest pimp on the show. Daryl reuniting with his brother is gonna be pretty interesting.

I'm excited for season 3, Rick is a G but Daryl is still the biggest pimp on the show. Daryl reuniting with his brother is gonna be pretty interesting.

Yea Daryl is that dude too

I'm still upset

Spoiler:
That they killed off that fiiiiiiiiiine white girl in season 1, That blonde girl's sister

But I'm wondering what that building was at the end of season 2....