The Walking Dead

I like Rick too but Shane seems to do things more faster and cares less about the after effects

Tell me about it, it sucks having to wait to February :vollkommenauf: it will be good to see what they do after the break

This is true, but Shane is a douche sometimes too though. Rick is cool and all, but I think he lets Laurie push him around.

I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WAIT FOR THE BREAK TO END, I HATE MISSING THE WALKING DEAD EVERY SUNDAY. wahhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah that Shane is. Rick needs to take the situation by the balls and yeah she is, he needs to take control especially after what happened last.

Sunday lucky! I have to wait till Monday till its online

Yeah that Shane is. Rick needs to take the situation by the balls and yeah she is, he needs to take control especially after what happened last.

Sunday lucky! I have to wait till Monday till its online

No, I miss seeing it every Sunday. I have to wait just as long as everyone else.

im just glad they finally found the kid in the barn and that whole saga is over with. that was draging on for wayyyy too long.

im just glad they finally found the kid in the barn and that whole saga is over with. that was draging on for wayyyy too long.
I did not see the ending coming. Brilliant TV in my opinion, something very rare for my self. Its good that they have decided to let a tv show like this run. TV just hasnt been daring at all in the last decade.

I did not see the ending coming. Brilliant TV in my opinion, something very rare for my self. Its good that they have decided to let a tv show like this run. TV just hasnt been daring at all in the last decade.

That statement makes it sound like you have never seen breaking Bad!

Can't wait for sunday!!

enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg

Yeah I agree ^. The premiere was a bit slow for the people who needed to catch up with the plot.

Rick definitively changed, he's more Shane-ish now.

Yeah I agree ^. The premiere was a bit slow for the people who needed to catch up with the plot.

Rick definitively changed, he's more Shane-ish now.

He's been changing gradually, but I don't think he is quite like Shane. Rick saw the guy begin to reach for the gun and he reacted, he really didn't have a choice.

Saw the latest episode:

PROs

+ Great opening sequence, terrific and tense action scene
+ Drama is stirring amongst every member of the group
+ Great ratcheting up of the Rick vs. Shane conflict
+ Never a dull moment, there was always action, terror, or drama

CONs

- "You said you loved me and now I'm worried how you'd react to me getting killed so I didn't help my friends, which is why I'm mad at you"...I don't even
- T-dog. He had 5 words the entire episode. I forget he even exists some times :neutral:

Overall a REALLY good episode

I didn't like how Rick was like "There is zombies everywhere, lets save this guy who just shot at us."

Errybody knows Daryl is the awesome-est. Shane sorta got the right idea, but he is a dick about it. And Daryl is just a straight up G.

Yeah I agree with most stuff already said.

Daryl is a boss! But he is being a jerk lately and I think it's because him not being able to find Sophia is conflicting inside him with the fact that he couldn't find his brother too.

Rick is getting more like Shane with every episode, but the difference is Rick approaches things differently. I agree with Shane, but sometimes how he does things is to crazy and insane!

I can't believe Lori is trying to turn Rick against Shane. I can't f*cking stand her, man. Shane is the only one who thinks straight on that farm.

He really is. Everyone needs to get a grip and realize that Rick is going to get them all chased out of that farm.

Rick is wrong by taking his time for everything. Shane was right, shoot the kid, and take things more seriously. But his approach sucks, if he took thing rationally like Rick, than his ideas would have a better chance to happen.

When I was watching last weeks episode I imagined after Rick knocked the gun out of Shane's hand, Rick yelling at Shane, "I told you to use the knives goddammit!" :rofl: