icamecombinedplz.gif
icamecombinedplz.gif
icamecombinedplz.gif
icamecombinedplz.gif
icamecombinedplz.gif
icamecombinedplz.gif
icamecombinedplz.gif
icamecombinedplz.gif

I know that chick (the one on the left with the tattoo) from Karate. Just recently she earned her 2nd degree blackbelt. She also kicked my ass a few years back lol :) (seriously though she did. she kicked me into a pole once. Ended up hurting my back)

I know that chick (the one on the left with the tattoo) from Karate. Just recently she earned her 2nd degree blackbelt. She also kicked my ass a few years back lol :) (seriously though she did. she kicked me into a pole once. Ended up hurting my back)

For real? What a small world. Hook her up with the image link; if you PM me for it, I'll link you to the public album so you can tag her in the photo on the book of faces. :D

She kinda looks like Lady Gaga

I'm pretty sure that's a Lady Gaga costume, actually.

Speaking of which, funny story from a few years ago about a Lady Gaga cosplayer... I was finishing up eating in the food court area of the Connecticut Convention Center for ConnectiCon a couple years ago, and had to go use the restroom and wash up before returning to con stuff. So I leave my stuff with my fiancee and walk over, and no sooner do I get inside the ladies' room, about to pass the basins/faucets do I see this girl hop out of a stall, stark naked, no footwear, skip over to where I am and grabbed some belongings off the counter, wave hello, and duck back into the stall. Seriously? Later I saw her in her costume, and somehow unsurprisingly it was a Lady Gaga cosplayer.

(Gross).

I'm pretty sure that's a Lady Gaga costume, actually.

Speaking of which, funny story from a few years ago about a Lady Gaga cosplayer... I was finishing up eating in the food court area of the Connecticut Convention Center for ConnectiCon a couple years ago, and had to go use the restroom and wash up before returning to con stuff. So I leave my stuff with my fiancee and walk over, and no sooner do I get inside the ladies' room, about to pass the basins/faucets do I see this girl hop out of a stall, stark naked, no footwear, skip over to where I am and grabbed some belongings off the counter, wave hello, and duck back into the stall. Seriously? Later I saw her in her costume, and somehow unsurprisingly it was a Lady Gaga cosplayer.

(Gross).

Gross-Shes-all-naked.jpg

She herself wasn't like, grody looking or anything, but come on. Bare feet + public bathroom in heavily trafficked convention = eww. Nothankyou.jpg. lol.

I just spent 100 dollars on a more accurate Hunk Mask.

S10 is apparently what all the Hunks wear, So I got that and luckily there are red lenses designed specifically for this mask out there that just clip onto the outside of your mask.

I just spent 100 dollars on a more accurate Hunk Mask.

S10 is apparently what all the Hunks wear, So I got that and luckily there are red lenses designed specifically for this mask out there that just clip onto the outside of your mask.

Excellent! Dawn was asking me if your mask had pop out lenses and I was all like, "Hell if I know!". :D The same things are available for the stormtrooper helmets a bunch of people use. You never answered by the way; are you bringing Hunk with you here?

Excellent! Dawn was asking me if your mask had pop out lenses and I was all like, "Hell if I know!". :D The same things are available for the stormtrooper helmets a bunch of people use. You never answered by the way; are you bringing Hunk with you here?

IF I get the S10 in time yes.

If not, PRobably not.

And I'm probably just gonna bring it in my suit case if I do. And hope they don't steal my shit thinking it looks suspicious.

She herself wasn't like, grody looking or anything, but come on. Bare feet + public bathroom in heavily trafficked convention = eww. Nothankyou.jpg. lol.

Just thinking of walking in a place where a whole bunch of different people shit, piss and don't clean themselves properly barefoot is nasty.

It's one thing to be in your own clean bathroom but it's a whole different story in a public bathroom.

Anyway, this dude is a pretty cool Shredder.

shredder_costume.jpg

IF I get the S10 in time yes.

If not, PRobably not.

And I'm probably just gonna bring it in my suit case if I do. And hope they don't steal my shit thinking it looks suspicious.

Right on. Well, I guess if you're walking funny when you meet me, I know you'll have an overzealous TSA agent with latex gloves to blame. Enjoy your flight! :D