Let's talk Cosplay.

Bethany-Maddock-als-Lady-Scorpion-_1.jpg

1001496_407001656085345_1077660608_n.png

1001529_10152147861534465_1262742458_n.jpg

tumblr_mi235eQEbx1qg2p2fo1_1280.jpg

GIRL SCORPION IS AWESOME

I've been talking to my #1 favorite cosplayer for the past few days and she knows that my favorite cosplay of hers is Elizabeth from P3. She said she has a print of a pic that she never uploaded and is going to send me FOR FREE!!!

I absolutely LOVE her cosplays. I've also had dibs on this girl for 2 years now too lol. As much as I love Destiny Nickelsen, Bethany Maddock, Mangafreak150, Precious Cosplay, Vampy Bit Me and Yaya Han, she will ALWAYS be my favorite.

(she was actually surprised to see that I knew what that tattoo on her ankle was from)

In my opinion. She is the definition of perfection. Ugh. I'd kill a guy to even be in her presence. Too bad she's with some c0ckmonger and I live about 1000+ miles away from her.

One day...One day.

Keep dreaming nemesis.
Keep dreaming and keep believing

It's going to happen. Might not be tomorrow, or next week, or next month, or next year, or the year after that or 10+ years after that, but it's going to happen. You fucking watch!

She actually moved to Vegas, so she's by BBBLP.

Keep your filthy hands off her, BBBLP.

Nothing lasts forever and he sure as hell wont! And when he fails, I will be there to prevail. I will reign victorious. I will snuggle that girl so god damn hard she won't be able to work on costumes.

Yes indeedy.
I wouldn't mind snagging a girl who was a cosplayer.

Then again I should go to a convention for these things to get the experience.

But for now
tumblr_m74rl5UEYj1ql5ffro1_500.jpg

Also the day someone does Cerebella's cosplay right, I will praise the heavens.

Looks like Nigri in that. Wouldn't surprise me if it was. She's actually copied quite a few costumes from my dream girl.

It's actually funny to me because she told me awhile back that she doesn't like Nigri because Nigri tries to slutty-up every costume. Which is true. Definitely true.

Don't get me wrong, I love me some fan service, but honestly, not every costume needs it.

Isn't Niggiririr that chick who cosplay as Juilet and Sonya Blade and stole that guy's work?

She didn't steal anyone's work. She's copied quite a few costume ideas.

I think you're thinking of when she sold prints without using the photographers permission and didn't get any cut of the prints.