Let's talk Cosplay.

He got spoiled anyways awhile ago because he decided to Google everything.

But no, I made him play P3 first. Though, he probably already spoiled himself on that too :p

Su-Wan, the best cosplayer on Earth, did another shot of Ada.

tumblr_mfym35xUxD1rsgeyvo1_500.jpg

I am in love once more.

Yup. Don't care because it's RE6.

Maybe if she was promoting RE1-5 then it would be impressive. But it's RE6. So it's not impressive.

Definitely not better than Persona 3 or 4. Not even no where near as close to P1! And P1 isn't even fun.

RE6 is now renamed to REShit because I'd rather play CVX than play through REShit again. It's that bad.

Nope.

I seriously have no idea what's wrong with you. Not trying to be insulting either. RE6 wasn't the best, but it's not as bad as you make it out to be. Definitely no where near CVX.

Only downfalls were Chris's and Jake's campaigns, but I played them solo. If I coop it with iVital (which we're going to do on Pro), it's a lot better because a partner makes it a lot more fun.

Mercs is sex. Pure sex.

And the new DLC is a nice twist on the game.

Newphags, take that shit to the RE6 thread..

Jade typed an whole essay on how we go off topic and stuff.

BTW, that Ada cosplayer is beautiful

Newphags, take that shit to the RE6 thread..

Jade typed an whole essay on how we go off topic and stuff.

BTW, that Ada cosplayer is beautiful

That was random conversations though. Pretty sure Jade wouldn't mind a serious convo like this.

I might have enjoyed it with a co-op partner, but playing it solo sucked. And to me the game was just awful. My friend who I got into RE back in 5th grade, we both played it at Midnight and later that day we both talked and agreed it wasn't good and he even co-oped it with another friend of ours.

It did nothing for the RE story, the gameplay sucked, the skills were dumb as shit, I hated the inventory system, the enemies weren't appealing at all (though the same is said for RE5 in that aspect), and it's so fvcking dumb how we fight the same boss fight about 10 times a piece. How many times did you fight that guy in Leon's campaign. Seriously, about 6 times. That's 5 times too fvcking many. Same goes for the huge dude in Jake and Sherry's story.

What guy? Simmons? Well, he kinda was the cause of all it. I liked Ada's and Leon's campaigns solo, and they're even better coop.

Ustanak was supposed to keep pursuing you. They wanted the same feel as Nemesis, but of course could not be obtained because RE6 did not have a dark and grisly atmosphere like RE3 had.

The skills system was not necessary, but fine to me. It actually does well in mercs and versus.

I'm in love with the game. My favorite RE is still RE2 to this day, but RE6 was a HUGE improvement after the turd that was RE5.

That was random conversations though. Pretty sure Jade wouldn't mind a serious convo like this.

What guy? Simmons? Well, he kinda was the cause of all it. I liked Ada's and Leon's campaigns solo, and they're even better coop.

Ustanak was supposed to keep pursuing you. They wanted the same feel as Nemesis, but of course could not be obtained because RE6 did not have a dark and grisly atmosphere like RE3 had.

The skills system was not necessary, but fine to me. It actually does well in mercs and versus.

I'm in love with the game. My favorite RE is still RE2 to this day, but RE6 was a HUGE improvement after the turd that was RE5.

I'm still gonna properly reply to this in the RE6 thread.