Let's talk Cosplay.

Yup, Its GBK666 at dA as well and the admin of both the dA group and the website as too :)

While the game is only out in Japan right now (only a month left for me!) and someone has already cosplayed Marie from Persona 4: The Golden!

marie.jpg

mariecosplay.png

Yes. Why would you take the time and money to make a costume for a character you don't like?

'Cause you're an attention whore and "the hot chick" is the only identity you have?

I dunno. I always question that too, but I'm a cynical asshole. I'd love to think that some hot chick dressing up as Kitana is a huge Mortal Kombat fan, but there's always that "attention whore" thought at the back of my mind, especially when the woman is really stacked, tanned and toned. A somewhat nerdy-looking girl, though? Sure, I'll buy that.

The only attention whore cosplayer I can really think of Jessica Nigiri. I doubt she plays games at all. She might say she does, but I highly doubt it.

Anyways.

DIBS DIBS DIBS! Dibs on this chick right here. Great cosplay and sexy as fvck.
tumblr_mc5mz0Uycx1ry34q3o1_500.jpg

Lmao I always thought the same about Jessica Nigri. She just doesn't look or seem like she plays much video games at all.

That's the shit I don't like.

I've been pretty taken with Yaya Han's cosplays lately. And it's not entirely a waste of time either as she usually goes over how she made each of them. If only everyone did that... Really hope she's at Otakon next year, I'd love to put a few shots of her in my photography portfolio.

Someone actually cosplayed Izanagi and Magatsu-Izanagi. That's fvcking kick ass because Magatsu-Izanagi is my favorite Persona.
tumblr_m91cmuhCuq1qjd46xo1_500.jpg

Don't open spoiler if you haven't beaten P4 or don't care lol.

Spoiler:
Adachi with his persona, Magatsu-Izanagi
1594563.jpg

Last edited:
I found it highly weird that Adachi's Persona looked like the bad version of Yu's Persona

Damn swagger jackers

He pretty much did jack his swag, except Magatsu doesn't have a major swag version like the regular Izanagi does.
Izanagi_no_okami_02_by_2akakage2.jpg

Izanagi-no-Okami.

And Magatsu IS the bad version.

"Izanagi's rival who looks just like him. Magatsu means "calamity." Unlike Izanagi, who founded the land and brought order, he leads it all back into chaos".

Lol, I didn't even notice that. Probably because I think everyone should play the damn game and should know who is who and what is what.

Shut up, Adachi.