CIMG2675.JPG

Edit-BumblebeeCosplay-ROTF-003.jpg

deadpool_and_ghost_rider_by_dadethethird.jpg

if this hasn't been seen this is godlike

That Jill cosplayer is pretty!

That second Sindel scares me :shock:

The Wolverine x Mileena pic kicks ass!

Johnny needs a band-aid.

Johnny turns me on and make me wanna plug it in him. Sometimes, I just have a fetish for blood. ;-)

186-fanime-con-2011-cosplay-johnny-cage.jpg

Yeah spread those legs!

.Grymskit-gvj7-269646_10150260727014921_823344920_7300155_7321105_n_l.jpg

mario-cosplay.jpg

21252%20-%20Hard_Gay%20Naruto%20Naruto_Uzumaki.jpg

52835%20-%20Batman%20Catwoman%20DC%20Superman.jpg

cosplay_kitana.jpg

When I cosplay as a female character, I will make sure I will not look bad like this.

Cosplay.png

Attachments

• .Grymskit-gvj7-269646_10150260727014921_823344920_7300155_7321105_n_l.jpg
    .Grymskit-gvj7-269646_10150260727014921_823344920_7300155_7321105_n_l.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 66
oh my god, that dude kinda looks like my Hugh Jackman.

BUT HE IS NOT MY HUGH JACKMAN

Still...that angle, he is pretty close.

Going to start working out again so I can get some muscle and cosplay Deadpool, but I'm not exactly sure what Deadpool to cosplay. I am thinking maybe I should do the Weapon X outfit first. It looks cool, and it's simple. I want to do his gray and black X-Force outfit as well.
c4.jpg

What is the difference between fancy dress and cosplay? Enlighten me, Cosplay i understood involved some kind of performance art, these pictures seem nothing more than outcasts saying "look at me, look at me"on halloween or a simple comic fair or some rich person hoping to be involved in a passionless one night stand with some girl because he too afraid to ask his wife to dress up like Wolverine.

The line has been blurred for me, assistance would be appreciated on this matter.

What is the difference between fancy dress and cosplay? Enlighten me, Cosplay i understood involved some kind of performance art, these pictures seem nothing more than outcasts saying "look at me, look at me"on halloween or a simple comic fair or some rich person hoping to be involved in a passionless one night stand with some girl because he too afraid to ask his wife to dress up like Wolverine.

The line has been blurred for me, assistance would be appreciated on this matter.

Not sure if trolling; but I'll give you a serious answer anyways.

Hmm, someone on a videogame forum calling people outcasts. Something about pots and kettles, eh?

Cosplay is usually done at anime conventions, of which at least here in the US can attract tens of thousands of attendees at each event. At these events, there are usually awards for different categories, including execution, craftsmanship, prop-making, etc, which are judged by the usually all-volunteer convention staff. Hell, there's even a worldwide cosplay competition paneled by an international coalition of judges (mostly from Japan). The conventions nearest to me, which have huge local support from our radio stations, local stores, etc, as much as 80% of the 10,000 attendees cosplay to the event over the course of the weekend. Most of these conventions have themed events with cosplayers performing in-character skits, song-and-dance routines, and other entertainment for fellow con-goers. Outside of cons, some people cosplay at the prior-mentioned, purpose-made regional or international cosplay competitions, or just for photoshoots/promotion. It's a way to have fun, which to me at least, is pretty easy to understand.

I cosplay, my brother cosplays, a good portion of my female friends cosplay. And guess what? We're all fairly normal, well-adjusted folks who just love a good time. I make most of my income taking photographs of people in cosplay, as a professional photographer.

motivational-poster-cosplay-horrible-warning.jpg

Oh gosh! :shock:

pikachu-sexy-naked-cosplay_gay.jpg

Pikachu. I choose you! ;-)

And just as I thought I've seen the wierdest...
Spoiler:
cosplay_gai_sensei.jpg

viewImage.jpeg

Awww... :love: